Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What was this teacher thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Oh, I would be telling everyone...and showing pictures....
    Loose lips sink ships.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
      Somebody needs to have a talk with that boy.

"Son, I gotta give you some bad news. Like Icarus, you flew too close to the sun on borrowed wings. You will never get this good this easy again and you will always be chasing, not understanding how Little League Pitchers don't generally get called up to win the World Series and yet there you were. Good luck, boy."
      HIGH FIVE

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          He told his parents???.....How does that conversation get brought up at the supper table?
          Probably Bragging

Comment

Wow is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              Well, he was smoking weed.
              That's why I'd think he was lying.

"Listen son....you smell like crap and now you're lying to me. You've been out all night smokin weed. Stop blaming that nice young lady for your shenanigans. This is unacceptable."

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                That's why I'd think he was lying.

"Listen son....you smell like crap and now you're lying to me. You've been out all night smokin weed. Stop blaming that nice young lady for your shenanigans. This is unacceptable."
                SON: <slides pics to dad>

Comment

Isn't it weird how the 14 year old boy is lucky and should have kept quiet and the 14 year old girl in the reverse situation is traumatized and should have alerted authorities on day 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    Isn't it weird how the 14 year old boy is lucky and should have kept quiet and the 14 year old girl in the reverse situation is traumatized and should have alerted authorities on day 1?
                    Yep.

Comment

Men and women process things differently...
                      Certainly not saying she is in the right, but it is not the same.

Comment

If I would have pulled this off as a 14YO my dad would have been so proud he would have put it in the Christmas cards........

-john

Comment

She's a pedophile. She should go to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                            If I would have pulled this off as a 14YO my dad would have been so proud he would have put it in the Christmas cards........

-john
                            That ain't no lie

Lady is smokin hot and prob crazy as hell

Comment

I don’t get the double standard either. I’ve called it out her and on other threads, very much a minority in this thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                                Men and women process things differently...
                                Certainly not saying she is in the right, but it is not the same.
                                Predators process things identically regardless of gender, the motive may differ

Comment

Working...
                                X