• Show
Clear All

Oh no. Lord, please be with Courtney now

Comment

Be with her now, Lord! Prayers.

Comment

Praying, please Lord give her strength.

Comment

Que la infinita misericordia de Dios nuestro señor caiga sobre ella y su familia, mis oraciones son hoy por Courtney y su familia.

Comment

Update... Her heart stopped and blood pressure obviously dropped. They got it going again and as of now she is stabilized

Comment

Thank God. She is one tough lady.

Comment

Continued prayers.

I Believe.

Comment

Good grief what a mental and physical roller coaster for everybody there. Glad they got it back to pumping

Comment

I have the strength for everything through Him who empowers me. Philippians 4: 13 NABRE

This verse came to me from a dear friend the day my wife was diagnosed with leukemia. I have gone back to it often, as did she during her 9 month battle. I often need reminding to look to Him to give me strength.

Keep the faith, brother. Sometimes it's all we've got.

Continuous prayers...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Good grief what a mental and physical roller coaster for everybody there. Glad they got it back to pumping
                      It's like a bad dream that doesn't end. Poor Jennifer hasn't left her side and is calling the shots ... She has a tremendous load on her shoulders

Comment

Keep fighting Courtney!
                        Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          It's like a bad dream that doesn't end. Poor Jennifer hasn't left her side and is calling the shots ... She has a tremendous load on her shoulders

I couldn’t imagine having to do that. The burden has got to be incredible. I know her father passed a few years back. I’m assuming her mother is not with us any more if her friend is calling the shots.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know her but she is in my prayers. As well as Brandon and Jennifer.
                              Lord you know what she needs and I know you are still in the miracle business. We humbly ask that You show that You are the ultimate healer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lord, this is not too much for You! We who are weak must lean on You. Please dear Lord spare this sweet, sweet mother for her kids. Bring her back and heal her. Lord thank You for Jennifer... Never a more true friend that what she has displayed throughout all of this. Lord we life her up along side Courtney that they both be strengthened just as iron sharpens iron, so one person leaning on the other makes both stronger. Lord I ask for peace for Brandon. Help him to bear his burden with strength and power. Lord keep this Green Screen family circle unbroken here. Heal whatever it is in Courtney's body. Cast it off so she can return to her kids and friends. In the name of Jesus our Lord, Amen...

My heart is heavy as I lay my head down tonight. I fear what tomorrow may bring, but I also know that the God of the universe is bigger than all of this and if it is His will, we will have good news as the dawn breaks tomorrow. That is my prayer and petition, Amen.

Comment

Working...
                                X