This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    I know one **** thing don't take your friends for granted and **** on the whole idea of scent control as far as OFF tick control when hunting or at the lease. Spray down. This last week has been one hell of an education and heartbreaking
    I sometimes spray my clothes with permiterin. From now on every piece of clothing will get a good spray/dry!!

Comment

Been praying for her. Hoping for a good night. Her waking up seems like a great sign. God is at work no doubt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am not sure how I missed this...I must have misread the title.

We are praying for Courtney and her kiddos now! This absolutely breaks my heart, but I have faith in her strength and the power of the Lord’s hand.

Thank you for the updates Brandon.

Charlie, your prayers bring tears to my eyes. You are truly a man of all men, and I am privileged to call you family.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Such awesome awesome news. Keep fighting gal....and thanks for the updates Brandon.

Comment

Positive Update... “ Omg omg she woke up for a few minutes!!!! I was talking to Makayla and Luke on speaker phone and she woke up. I told them that she had a tube in her mouth and couldn't talk but if they wanted to she could hear them. Nurse came in and I think everybody was crying listening to the kids. She went back to sleep but was awake for longer than normal.“. Little miracles
            Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, NABRE

Continuous prayers...

Comment

Hoping for good news

Comment

Update...” The dr just came in and made the comment that he had written her off as one of the statistics this morning because he didn't think she was going to make it. He said she's still in serious condition because she needs to take the meds and her liver is still failing.”

I’m not sure if I wouldn’t of knocked the doctor on his *** but anyways this is where we’re at.

Comment

More prayers!

Comment

Man this is awesome news! Prayers continued for Courtney

Comment

More prayers sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news today! Hopefully even better news tomorrow.

Comment

Update...” The dr just came in and made the comment that he had written her off as one of the statistics this morning because he didn't think she was going to make it. He said she's still in serious condition because she needs to take the meds and her liver is still failing.”

I’m not sure if I wouldn’t of knocked the doctor on his *** but anyways this is where we’re at.
                          Yeah, he shouldn’t have said that. He needs a calibration.

Continued prayers. God works miracles

Comment

Continuing prayers. Don't stop now.

Comment

Be strong sista .... we BELIEVE

More prayers sent

Comment

Sometimes doctors tell the truth, in their opinion, even though we don't want to hear them. More prayers sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X