X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More prayers sent

Comment

Right now I'm ****** off!!! I'm trying to wrap my hands around this and I'm having a hard time!. It's not my place to question why but I have to ask.. This **** just isn't right. I know God holds the cards and I have to believe.. " The Will of God won't take you where the Grace of God won't protect You"

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Right now I'm ****** off!!! I'm trying to wrap my hands around this and I'm having a hard time!. It's not my place to question why but I have to ask.. This **** just isn't right. I know God holds the cards and I have to believe.. " The Will of God won't take you where the Grace of God won't protect You"
        Lots of folks say that "God won't give you more than you can handle" That's a bunch of bull. What's true is that "God won't give you more that HE can handle". Lean on Him and know that His will be done. I pray that He holds Courtney and her family close during this difficult time and gives some comfort to the rest of us that He is in control. I'm praying that He sees fit to spare her life and give her many more years with her kiddos.

Comment

Keep the faith in what has been seen today brother...

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Comment

God's plan only makes since after you experience it. No explanation for why someone so young has to go through something like this. No explanation will suffice but his will for what ever reason will be done. His grace will heal all involved if he is leaned on. My prayer is that she hugs her kids

Comment

Brandon, brother please lean on God. Please don't blame God for what people may say and do. He knows what He is doing. He will work all these things for the good for those who are called according to His purpose... Be strong brother. I love you for the commitment you have made to this point. Please hang on and fight along side Courtney. Show her and Jennifer your strength. Please try to be uplifting to them as it will encourage them. Plus it will encourage those kids right along with Riley... This trial will pass. You sir have been a soldier through this to this point. You CAN come through the other side a strong witness for all those around you.

Lord, I life up our brother Brandon to you now. I ask You to cover him with a calming peace. Ease his anxiety that he may get some rest. This constant tension is tough but Lord we know You bring comfort for such times as this. Strengthen him and continue his leadership through this until Courtney and Jennifer are able to walk out of that hospital room with him arm-in-arm. Your power Lord can do this. I ask You for that power to cover our Brother Brandon right now. In the name of Jesus our Savior I ask and pray, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Brandon, brother please lean on God. Please don't blame God for what people may say and do. He knows what He is doing. He will work all these things for the good for those who are called according to His purpose... Be strong brother. I love you for the commitment you have made to this point. Please hang on and fight along side Courtney. Show her and Jennifer your strength. Please try to be uplifting to them as it will encourage them. Plus it will encourage those kids right along with Riley... This trial will pass. You sir have been a soldier through this to this point. You CAN come through the other side a strong witness for all those around you.

Lord, I life up our brother Brandon to you now. I ask You to cover him with a calming peace. Ease his anxiety that he may get some rest. This constant tension is tough but Lord we know You bring comfort for such times as this. Strengthen him and continue his leadership through this until Courtney and Jennifer are able to walk out of that hospital room with him arm-in-arm. Your power Lord can do this. I ask You for that power to cover our Brother Brandon right now. In the name of Jesus our Savior I ask and pray, Amen.
                Thank you brother!!! I've vented and regrouped and it's back to kicking this things ***** . " every obstacle is a weakness in your mind .. Be great because it's within you only if you believe "". We're going to be great and we're going to believe and kick this this Lyme disease in the ***!!!

Comment

More prayers for Courtney and her team of caregivers.

Comment

More prayers...

Comment

Prayers needed for Texas Tornado

Continued prayers to Courtney, her kids, her doctors and the special lady staying with her despite having a family of her own. Keep on fighting Courtney.

Comment

Update... Something just went wrong and nurses rushed in and a lot of activity. Doctors called in ASAP. Not good... Heart or liver failure... They don't know... Prayers needed now

Comment

Team Courtney!!

Comment

Praying for her now
                            Last edited by AntlerCollector; 02-19-2018, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Update... Something just went wrong and nurses rushed in and a lot of activity. Doctors called in ASAP. Not good... Heart or liver failure... They don't know... Prayers needed now
                              Prayers for strength now more than ever!

Comment

Prayer up

Comment

Working...
                                X