Worp tour live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fulldraw_529 View Post
    Y'all be safe heading back Bill, was nice to meet you.

Banded Drake Custom Calls
    Was nice to meet you. Hopefully next year we can meet up again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well fellas, another W.O.R.P. TOUR is in the books, thank you for the good time. Was nice to meet every single one of you and hope to see y'all in years to come. I cannot wait for this trip next year but as for now I'm glad to be home. Hope everyone has a safe trip back to your family's... WHAT... YEAHHHH.... OOOKKK....here duck kaw kaw

Comment

Originally posted by tiny's taxiderm View Post
        Well fellas, another W.O.R.P. TOUR is in the books, thank you for the good time. Was nice to meet every single one of you and hope to see y'all in years to come. I cannot wait for this trip next year but as for now I'm glad to be home. Hope everyone has a safe trip back to your family's... WHAT... YEAHHHH.... OOOKKK....here duck kaw kaw

Had a blast. Can't wait for the 7th annual WORP Tour. For shizzel nizzell

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was nice to meet you. Hopefully next year we can meet up again

Already looking forward to it. I'm down in POC most of duck season every year so y'all hit me up

Banded Drake Custom Calls

Comment

Awesome time, just about my favorite weekend of my whole hunting season every year

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Italianxbowuser View Post
              Awesome time, just about my favorite weekend of my whole hunting season every year

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
              It was def a great end to the season

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I joined in. Had a blast and looking forward to next year already. Good to meet all of you. If any of y'all want to go fishing hit me up and we can stay at my cabin down by Charlie's. Maybe start a Summer fishing trip.

Comment

It was great meeting everyone and I am definitely looking forward to next year! I had an absolute blast, thank y'all again for having me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Really enjoyed meeting everyone as well- something special about a group of guys who have never met who show up and have a blast- walk away with great memories and good friends! It’s what makes TBH great! Thanks for letting us join in and can’t wait for next year!

Here duck......

Comment

Me too, I look forward to hunting ducks with Deuce each year and have enjoyed the WORP tour for the past several years. Great time with every that was with us and all those who came by to visit. Met some great people from this board.

Hopefully Deuce and I (with some of y'all) will hunt the area a few times next year prior to the event.

More importantly Deuce says we may need to have a WORP team skeet warm up event.... "No bird Deuce"

Can't wait to use my new Banded Drake Custom Call next season!

And everyone is always impressed with the Lifetime Decoy rigs. They held great in some high winds early in the weekend when other rigs floated. No failures, but a few of my remaining home made rigs did! I'll be investing in more over the offseason!
                      Attached Files

Comment

I’m sure we are all feeling like Tupac this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                          I’m sure we are all feeling like Tupac this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          You're going to have to change your screen name to eagle-eye-19. You have an amazing talent for capturing events in pictures! Can't wait to see what else you have taken.

Comment

It is definitely taking a toll on me, 330 came very early this morning, prolly shoulda called in sick, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill's Unlimited View Post
                              Me too, I look forward to hunting ducks with Deuce each year and have enjoyed the WORP tour for the past several years. Great time with every that was with us and all those who came by to visit. Met some great people from this board.

Hopefully Deuce and I (with some of y'all) will hunt the area a few times next year prior to the event.

More importantly Deuce says we may need to have a WORP team skeet warm up event.... "No bird Deuce"

Can't wait to use my new Banded Drake Custom Call next season!

And everyone is always impressed with the Lifetime Decoy rigs. They held great in some high winds early in the weekend when other rigs floated. No failures, but a few of my remaining home made rigs did! I'll be investing in more over the offseason!
                              The decoys that weight like 20 lbs each? Yah they are pretty, but heavy heavy...

I'm all for a skeet shoot (clays) whatever you want to call it, I would be even more interested In some side bets $$$ with some of our hunting group, I have seen all y'all shoot. Lol. Just say when.

So I'm pretty sure I made 2 85-90 yard shots straight up and folded 2 redheads. 1 for sure was mine the other was iffy because Clint shot too.

Comment

Originally posted by RockTippedStick View Post
                                Glad I joined in. Had a blast and looking forward to next year already. Good to meet all of you. If any of y'all want to go fishing hit me up and we can stay at my cabin down by Charlie's. Maybe start a Summer fishing trip.
                                It was a blast, I will be getting with you this summer and doing some fishing. I'm sure lonnie and jase will be with me as well. Just try not to talk our ears off lol

Comment

Working...
                                X