X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.....jdudhrjdjf

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      Saying global warming isn't real because it's snowing at your house is kinda like saying world hunger doesn't exist because you just ate lunch.
      I say it isn't real ( man made )because there is 0 scientific data that says its real.

Climate change has been *******ized much like the word racism and is to the point where it's nothing more than a punchline in a joke.

Sun spots are the answer

Comment

Hang on a couple more days, supposed to be near 70 this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          We go through periods of warmer weather and periods of cooler weather, that’s been patterned since they’ve been gauging temperatures.

The world has been here for billions of years but we’ve been “industrialized” for a little over 100 and we are changing it all? C’mon now.
          Never made a claim it was man made. Just said it has significantly been rising over my lifetime. May all be naturally occurring but it is hotter on avg.

Comment

I have a lot of photos of the Brazos river. the embankment has a lot of erosion taken place over the last 10,000 years. its easily seen in the layers. years of dry, wet, normal. some are just 3 inches thick other more than a foot. bottom line is we are not doing this.

Comment

I drive an electric car and that solved the global warming. your welcome - Texas won't be hot for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by dbpredator View Post
                Apparently this is exactly whats expected.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk
                So it went from global warming to climate change and now climate crisis.....it amazes me the people that believe this guy. He is in it for one thing and one thing only.....the money.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  So it went from global warming to climate change and now climate crisis.....it amazes me the people that believe this guy. He is in it for one thing and one thing only.....the money.
                  "Climate change" is the religion of the left and Al Gore is their TV preacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                    I don't know if it is caused by humans or naturally progressing but the falls and winters on average are much warmer. My hunting season temps are not what they were when I was a kid. Just look at the last nine years alone.

2008 Avg high temp for Austin was 60.9 with the avg temp 50.35
                    2017 Avg high temp for Austin was 67.9 with the avg temp 56.70
                    Source and link?

Comment

Amazing how people politicize such things.

NASA link

Comment

biggest scam in the history of scams and to think we almost elected that conman.

Comment

I remember as a young kid these same experts telling us the next ice age was upon us and by the turn of the century it would be cold like we had never known.

It also cracks me up that a bunch of politicians think they can control global weather patterns.

Comment

I much prefer warm over cold.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              I remember as a young kid these same experts telling us the next ice age was upon us and by the turn of the century it would be cold like we had never known.

It also cracks me up that a bunch of politicians think they can control global weather patterns.
                              Couple things in response to your post
                              I have read several articles in the last year expressing the next mini ice age lasting 100 years and starting now or the next few years

As for the politiction's, they know they can't control the weather....and only want to control our money and lives.
                              I also know you already understand these things
                              Just amazing anyone still believe all this nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
                                I drive an electric car and that solved the global warming. your welcome - Texas won't be hot for a little while.
                                Sorry but Ft. Hood had controlled burns last week on a few hundred acres. Their carbon release dwarfed your electric car savings so I think it is 100% likely we will hit 100 degrees in july

Comment

Working...
                                X