Global warming ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    It’s climate change.. that encompasses it all! You’re freezing your *** off because the ice caps are melting in Antarctica. It’s just science.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2VNxmn0lNA"]Thomas Dolby - She Blinded Me With Science - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
      More like voodoo...

A couple years ago I was in a geography class, and the subject just so happened to be about the lack of ice in the arctic. I brought in an article to the Professor that talked about how the ice was coming back and we were at more than we've had in 20 years... He immediately said "that study is probably done at some worthless school that has no research funding...." I said "well, it says here it is from the University of Wisconsin, isn't that where you went?" I didn't get called on the rest of the year lol.
      Hey......leave voodoo outta this.....lol!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
        Hey......leave voodoo outta this.....lol!!!!

witchcraft?? Sorcery??

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
          witchcraft?? Sorcery??
          There ya geaux!!! (-;

Comment

Wonder how much carbon foot print the global warming fanatics are utilizing to warm their homes and workplaces today.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
              It’s climate change.. that encompasses it all! You’re freezing your *** off because the ice caps are melting in Antarctica. It’s just science.
              X2 remember ten years ago gore predicted we would all be dead by now because of climate change!!

Comment

Al Gore should be proud right about now, he nailed it. What a dumb ars!

Comment

Originally posted by SpearChunkaa View Post
                  In just one year our president fixed global warming

Comment

Apparently this is exactly whats expected.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

It can all be tied back to butterflies in Japan…

Comment

Crazy Al said a few days ago that the water levels are in fact, dropping because the weight of the water in the oceans (from the ice caps melting) is causing the water level to actually drop. What a buffoon.

Comment

Saying global warming isn't real because it's snowing at your house is kinda like saying world hunger doesn't exist because you just ate lunch.

Comment

I don't know if it is caused by humans or naturally progressing but the falls and winters on average are much warmer. My hunting season temps are not what they were when I was a kid. Just look at the last nine years alone.

2008 Avg high temp for Austin was 60.9 with the avg temp 50.35
                            2017 Avg high temp for Austin was 67.9 with the avg temp 56.70

All that said I voted for Trump. Al Gore is an idiot and all about making himself some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                              I don't know if it is caused by humans or naturally progressing but the falls and winters on average are much warmer. My hunting season temps are not what they were when I was a kid. Just look at the last nine years alone.

2008 Avg high temp for Austin was 60.9 with the avg temp 50.35
                              2017 Avg high temp for Austin was 67.9 with the avg temp 56.70

All that said I voted for Trump. Al Gore is an idiot and all about making himself some money.
                              We go through periods of warmer weather and periods of cooler weather, that’s been patterned since they’ve been gauging temperatures.

The world has been here for billions of years but we’ve been “industrialized” for a little over 100 and we are changing it all? C’mon now.

Comment

If we torture the data just right, it will tell us what we want it to say.

But torture is a whole n’thr topic…

Comment

Working...
                                X