Quitting my job to start my own business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quitting my job to start my own business

I'm crazy excited and a nervous. I'm sure everybody feels this way when they go to make that leap. But I figured my current job wasn't going to get any better and so I figured I'll give it a shot. I'll be doing marketing, mainly for small outdoor product companies, and try to land a few local small business'. I've got 3 months worth of savings which I figure should be enough to get some sort of income rolling in. I've been coming home every day this week working on my website and starting to generate leads. Telling my boss I'm out tomorrow. If he wants me to stay two weeks, I'll stay, but I doubt he will. Lots of hard and long hours the next couple of weeks but I'm hoping it will be worth. Excited none the less no matter how long and hard I'll have to work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck!

Comment

Best of Luck to you !!!
      Takes guts to step out on your own but the freedom you have doing it is immeasurable !!!

Hit the ground running and it will pay off for you !!!!

LROSE

Comment

Good luck!!!!

My advice would be to start it on the side and once its rolling then quit

Comment

Best of luck to you
          Youll do great

Comment

Good luck!

I made that step 17 years ago the same week my son was born. I knew right then I wanted financial freedom and as much time around home as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              Good luck!!!!

X2

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Good luck!!!!

X3

Let it generate some income first

Comment

Best of luck!

Comment

No balls no glory. Wish you the best.

Comment

I agree with above about working both until the business is up and running. 3 months worth of savings isn't much. Good luck and congrats on taking the leap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you! I too am about to start out on a brand new venture that will give me a more flexible schedule and let me control personal finances bit better.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
                          I agree with above about working both until the business is up and running. 3 months worth of savings isn't much. Good luck and congrats on taking the leap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                          This! Most say 6 mo., but I plan on a year before I start taking a profit from a business. However, all of this is very dependent on other variables (initial investment, operating expenses/working capital, etc.)

Good luck in your endeavor, and I wish much success for you!

Comment

Go Long brother! Good luck!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X