Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Im back in the groove.
    Glad to see you back at it! I need to work a little more stretching into my program.
    Low plank straight leg marches.
    Low plank same knee to elbow.
    Low plank opposite knee to elbow.
    Physioball hypertension.
    Ran in a circuit 3 times.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Woke up late

Bi’s and Tri’s this am and a work meeting cut off cardio.... what a shame lol

Comment

Good workout today. Legs were shot from yesterday so skipped cardio.

Last edited by Chew; 06-06-2018, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Legs were shot from yesterday so skipped cardio.
          I haven't skipped in years, but as well as I can remember it was good cardio.[emoji23]

Comment

Dang smartazzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              I haven't skipped in years, but as well as I can remember it was good cardio.[emoji23]

LMAO!

Comment

He doesn't need encouragement.

Comment

Off day yesterday and early work meeting before my shift started. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                    Off day yesterday and early work meeting before my shift started. Back at it tomorrow.
                    You should have skipped yesterday instead of taking off. At least you would have gotten your cardio, according to Chew![emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I SKIPPED cardio again today do my Mod Pizza wouldn't get cold.

Comment

On a lifestyle/health note....I got word yesterday that I'm finally getting out of the jail and off of nightshift. Starting Monday I will be the new lieutenant over the Crime Scene Unit. Hallelujah! Now I can work out early before driving in.

Comment

Now that's something worth skipping about, congrats!
                          On a lifestyle/health note....I got word yesterday that I'm finally getting out of the jail and off of nightshift. Starting Monday I will be the new lieutenant over the Crime Scene Unit. Hallelujah! Now I can work out early before driving in.

Comment

That is great news!!! I got of nights 7p-7a about 1.5 yrs ago to 2p-2a. That shift was worse. Now, I'm on 11a-11p and doing much better. Congrats!

Comment

Thanks guys. Wife is really happy. Happy wife, happy life

Comment

Thanks guys. Wife is really happy. Happy wife, happy life
                                Truth

Comment

Working...
                                X