No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a good nights sleep without hip and low back pain for a change. Thank you ibuprofen and flexeril! AND a stiff drink at dinner.

Good gym day, but I never should have given up the squat rack. 5X5 supersets and some giant sets if you include abs. Legs and biceps with a strip set after 5 sets

Squat/alternating dumbbell curl
    Leg extension/barbell curl/incline situps
    Hammer curl bar/goblet squat/hanging leg raise
    Overhead cable curls/crunch machine

The strip sets did me in. I should have eaten something before going in this morning cuz I ran out of juice.

Comment

Hill climb on treadmill this am after 5 hrs sleep. Rotator cuff, abs, shoulder mobility and foam roller.

Comment

Shoulders, traps and abs today. Rowing before and after.

Comment

I had planned on doing legs today after waking up but I got roped into a side job. Hopefully I will have time to hit the gym after I get off work today and before I go into the real job tonight. I guess sleep is optional.

Comment

Back today

Killed it but I was really week again. Thinking it because I’ve been doing without lunch most days the last 3 weeks and that’s finally catching up with me.

Tried AB’s but they just laughed at me for even trying after Sunday’s hella good ab workout.

Cardio was 1 mile in 8 mins before getting light headed and weak.

Arms and Abs for sure tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              I had planned on doing legs today after waking up but I got roped into a side job. Hopefully I will have time to hit the gym after I get off work today and before I go into the real job tonight. I guess sleep is optional.
              Ended up going for a quickie before work last. 1.5 mile run on treadmill.

Leg press, leg extension, leg curls, calf extensions, done.

Comment

Down 20 lbs as of today. Went from 255-235 since around Christmas. Feeling much better.

Comment

Down 20 lbs as of today. Went from 255-235 since around Christmas. Feeling much better.
                  ****ing awesome brother! Keep it up.

Comment

Still on the lighter weight higher reps this week. Triceps, back and calves with rowing beforehand and cycling afterward. Still stretching in the sauna everday as well.

Comment

Thanks Richard. That workout plan you sent me has been really good for keeping me on track. I'm starting to tweak it a little bit but really like the basics

Comment

Thanks Richard. That workout plan you sent me has been really good for keeping me on track. I'm starting to tweak it a little bit but really like the basics
                        You bet. Definitely have to mix it up every 4-6 weeks. Im starting the heavy, lower reps segment on Monday. Heavy being relative for my old ***.

Comment

I took the day off today for a little rest, but I'll be back at it tomorrow. I was sore as heck yesterday. The lower reps and higher weight followed by strip sets kicked my butt. I like it though!

Legs and shoulders tomorrow.

Comment

Got home late from my son's tennis matches last night, so I pushed the schedule back a day. Still feeling bad, so I went ahead and saw the Dr today. Got a steroid shot and my muscles are twice as big now after today's workout.[emoji23] This challenge was kinda corny, but I did it like it says anyway. Pulled 3 jacks in a row, of course!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Arms abs and 1mile in 8:00 for some light cardio

Tomorrow is shoulders and cardio

Comment

Legs and shoulders this morning. Slept good and hip and back pain are minimal today, so far. 5 sets of pyramid supersets, the final set being strip sets. Geez I love strip sets!

Lateral raise/leg extension
                                Hack squat/shoulder press/ab roller
                                Hack squat/rear delt cable pulls/hanging leg raises
                                Upright rows/crunches

Yeah, I'm gonna feel that hack squat later.

Comment

Working...
                                X