Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
    Elbow update
    Wasnt bad today with wearing the sleeve. Tomorrow is shoulders and that is the group of exercises that has been giving me the most pain in my elbow and bicep. That will be the real test.

Comment

I have the early shift plus have to drive to Houston to crash at a buddies place as I have a interview first thing Thursday morning. That being said.... going to set the alarm for 3:45 to try and squeeze in legs and some cardio

Will update maƱana lol

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Wasnt bad today with wearing the sleeve. Tomorrow is shoulders and that is the group of exercises that has been giving me the most pain in my elbow and bicep. That will be the real test.
        You know what ya got to do. Make sure you air dry the sleeves after each use and they are washing machine safe.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          I have the early shift plus have to drive to Houston to crash at a buddies place as I have a interview first thing Thursday morning. That being said.... going to set the alarm for 3:45 to try and squeeze in legs and some cardio

Will update maƱana lol
          Good luck on your interview.

Comment

I couldn't find a way to post the link to the video, but the daily video for Friday, I think, was about elbow pain. He said the pain you're experiencing is usually caused by the way we pick up dumbbells. Make sure you're keeping your wrist straight instead of bending them out, like the natural instinct is to do, when picking up the weights from the rack.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
              Nothin to it, but to do it!

I know. I have my plan set. For the rest of the week. All thatā€™s left is to execute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                Good luck on your interview.
                Appreciate it sir

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHoney View Post
                  I know. I have my plan set. For the rest of the week. All thatā€™s left is to execute.

Just do it

Nike lol

Comment

Okay but the question becomes cardio and lower body or cardio and upper body tomorrow??? Or just Golds fit?

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHoney View Post
                      Okay but the question becomes cardio and lower body or cardio and upper body tomorrow??? Or just Golds fit?

Find a program, or make your own and stick to it. I prefer to do cardio on a day all it's own. Plenty of programs to follow. Most people I know of who create their own program, starting out, don't stick to it. I think RTP and chew are using an any time fitness app. Might be a place to start. Which ever way you go, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                        Find a program, or make your own and stick to it. I prefer to do cardio on a day all it's own. Plenty of programs to follow. Most people I know of who create their own program, starting out, don't stick to it. I think RTP and chew are using an any time fitness app. Might be a place to start. Which ever way you go, good luck.

You speak the truth. And thank you!

Comment

Dead lifts
                          INCLINE DB PRESS
                          Wide bar cable pulldowns
                          Cable FLYS
                          Leg machine
                          Tbar rows
                          Jump rope

Comment

Freaking had a internal battle rolling out of bed at 3:45 but made myself do it. Prework out hit me like a train which was awesome. Get to the gym to find out their power was knocked out by the storm. Dang near blew a gasket in the parking lot walking back to my truck lol

At least I have a good pump for packing a travel bag and fixing breakfast.............

Was going to use the apartments gym but that would be a waste as they lack about 60% of what I need for legs. However my buddies apt im staying at has a legit gym so I’m just going to make the most out of it when I get up there this afternoon as I’m not missing legs!

Comment

Good deal. I wish I would have gotten my crap together when I was your age. Instead I let it spiral out of control. My elbow isnt feeling better yet. I guess I'll keep trying your treatment a little while longer and see what happens.
                              It'll take a week or more before you get to feeling the improvements.

Staying with it still, did my workout and feeling better everyday. I counted my calorie intake, my breakfast, snacks and lunch are under 500 calories, more close to 400, this does not include dinner, going to serif I can estimate my dinner intake today. Feeling better everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                                It'll take a week or more before you get to feeling the improvements.

Staying with it still, did my workout and feeling better everyday. I counted my calorie intake, my breakfast, snacks and lunch are under 500 calories, more close to 400, this does not include dinner, going to serif I can estimate my dinner intake today. Feeling better everyday.
                                Now if it could just make you look better.

Comment

Working...
                                X