No announcement yet.

How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see there are others out there who drink it the way it was meant. Black. Straight from the pot. I use the french press and typically have liked dark roast and heavy brew. Lately I have been taming down the amount of grounds and may go to a lighter roast. In College I learned of Chickory. Now that was some good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
      Is there a certain brand or just what you got at your favorite coffee shop?

CB you're right up the road from Community. You should get them to custom roast, package for you and start selling Ragin Blaze coffee. Just think of the celebrity endorsements you would get...Smart, Black Ice etc.

My favorite is Community French Roast, 2 scoops per cup. I like it black but confess I now use half and half.
      Since I worked down there we would stop at any little coffee shop and get a cup of espresso for shots. It's so good even my wife would insist on it on the weekends.

Comment

I like my French Vanilla creamer and Sweet n Low with just a touch of coffee, but I shoot a Creedmoor so that should explain it. Lol

Comment

Black with sugar trying to slowly cut out the sugar, but I also love café du mondé from Louisiana it's chicory with coffee, it's an aquired taste but I love it

Comment

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
            Folgers and black. My favorite coffee is in an old style metal percolator over a camp fire.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
              Cowboy coffee in Zapata County Texas - Max Dias. Cafe Bastelo hand dumped into a boiling pot of well water, with 5 cinnamon sticks. Pulled the pot off the boil, with the Cafe Bastelo grounds roaring around in the pot.....cinnamon sticks laid out around the pot.

Max let that sit till the grounds settled....pulled those sticks out of the pot and slow poured each cup. Black goodness into ceramic cups for the serve.

No sugar, no cream, cowboy coffee with a Mexican bean \ expresso grind twist.

**** good cup of coffee in the brush!

Add a handful of venison\pork tamales heated up by tossing them on coals, served with the coffee......OH HELLS YEAH!

Sipped that as we cruised Senderos to the deer blinds before sunup. Tamales worked as hand warmers that morning
              You had me at tamale hand warmers

Comment

Working...
              X