No announcement yet.

How do you like your coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drank it black when I was younger. Now with a tablespoon of creamer in a 10 oz cup.

Comment

If I brew it at home I put a pinch of salt in the coffee while it is brewing. If I get a cup somewhere else I put a couple shakes from a salt shaker in it. other than that Black.

Comment

Im not old enough to drink coffee.

Comment

I came on coffee later in life, on my second trip through grad school. Three teaspoons of sugar, three of creamer. Two "cups" a day, minimum, sometimes 3, and I'm talking 16-20 oz cups, not those dinky 8 oz cups that people measure by, lol.

Comment

Community dark roast. Black

Comment

Black, stong with 2 sugars.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Black

Comment

Cowboy coffee in Zapata County Texas - Max Dias. Cafe Bastelo hand dumped into a boiling pot of well water, with 5 cinnamon sticks. Pulled the pot off the boil, with the Cafe Bastelo grounds roaring around in the pot.....cinnamon sticks laid out around the pot.

Max let that sit till the grounds settled....pulled those sticks out of the pot and slow poured each cup. Black goodness into ceramic cups for the serve.

No sugar, no cream, cowboy coffee with a Mexican bean \ expresso grind twist.

**** good cup of coffee in the brush!

Add a handful of venison\pork tamales heated up by tossing them on coals, served with the coffee......OH HELLS YEAH!

Sipped that as we cruised Senderos to the deer blinds before sunup. Tamales worked as hand warmers that morning
                  Last edited by AtTheWall; 12-13-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Don't drink it at all.

Comment

Just like my women!

Big and Black!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                        Just like my women!

Big and Black!

Skinny
                        You hung around that TCU campus a liiiiiiiitle too long.

Comment

Strong, light sweetener only to take a little bite off and sometimes Irish, with good whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            You hung around that TCU campus a liiiiiiiitle too long.
                            There are worse places to hang out!

Go Frogs!

Comment

Black

Comment

Black with coconut milk and Stevia so hot and blonde

Comment

Working...
                                X