No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just picked up a new 30/20 demarini voodoo balanced for $109 on ebay, i cant help but think i am about to get shafted

DeMarini baseball bats are the top choice for many players across the nation because of their dedication to high-level performance. The DeMarini Voodoo bats are back and better than ever! With a two-piece, hybrid construction, the Voodoo delivers the traditional sound of alloy bats with the lightweight, smooth feel of composite bats. As the most versatile option in DeMarini's lineup, there's a reason it has become one of the all-time most popular baseball bats in the game. It all starts with the X14 Alloy barrel that utilizes enhanced variable wall thickness throughout for a more powerful performance at the plate. The feature and technology that sets this year's model apart from previous designs is the 3Fusion System. This one-of-a-kind design includes the streamlined 3Fusion handle along with the lightweight 3Fusion end cap that optimizes weight for better overall control and faster swing speeds. With a sleek design, the 3Fusion handle provides a serious reduction of vibration in the hands and a noticeable difference in flex on contact that helps transfer negative energy into the barrel for premier pop and incredible ball flight. DeMarini: Choose Innovation. Choose Power. Choose Speed! This DeMarini Voodoo Senior League Baseball Bat (WTDXVBZ) features a drop 10 length to weight ratio, a huge 2 3/4-inch barrel diameter, and the USSSA 1.15 BPF certified stamp for USSSA approval. Increase your confidence in the batter's box and order one of these DeMarini baseball bats today with free shipping and a full one (1) year manufacturer's warranty. Don't forget, with our 24/7 customer service, we'll be here from click to hit!

Comment

email coming from utrip ...any moment now...

Comment

haha there were pics of it and all but i just dont know why it started so low and nobody else bid on it. i almost bought one in omaha for $175 last week but talked myself out of it.

Comment

Im going with the Warstic - lol

Performance be danged ...

Comment

U buy it from a bomber coach?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              u buy it from a bomber coach?
              🙅*♂️🙅*♂️

Comment

Just read every page of this thread to get up to speed on what to expect from select ball. Our U7 Royals out of West U have their first ever tournament beginning saturday at Baseball USA. Wouldve been tough enough being first tourney but the U7 division didn't fill so all the teams entered are playing up in U8. It should be a humbling experience for them, which is a good thing!

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                  Just read every page of this thread to get up to speed on what to expect from select ball. Our U7 Royals out of West U have their first ever tournament beginning saturday at Baseball USA. Wouldve been tough enough being first tourney but the U7 division didn't fill so all the teams entered are playing up in U8. It should be a humbling experience for them, which is a good thing!
                  Go in with an attitude to let the boys have fun.. 7u to 8u is hard enough but their first tourney is going to be an eye opener for you.

Good luck!!

Comment

Mr Buck. Go in and have a great time. Good luck. Press the bases and let them play. Either way it will be an experience
                    Last edited by glen; 06-28-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Anyone got a hook up on a 27 -10 cat8?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        Go in with an attitude to let the boys have fun.. 7u to 8u is hard enough but their first tourney is going to be an eye opener for you.

Good luck!!
                        7-8U are a blast have fun and let the kids play. You just have to keep the parents calm and remember they are not signing a D1 scholarship tomorrow.

Comment

First day went about as expected. Very competitive in first game despite our two best players being out of town but ended up losing. Our 7U's got absolutely dusted in the second game by a very good 8U team. Best thing about being 7 is they forgot about the score by the time the left the line of the Kona Shaved Ice truck. All in all a really fun experience with the best part being seeing how much fun the boys have together just chilling between games. Thanks to everyone for all the advice. Back at it at 8:00 AM.

Comment

Goldthwaite got a first round bye tomorrow but play at 1pm to advance the the championship in the 8u tournament in Jacksboro tomorrow. Go Wise Guys and Eagles!

Comment

They better watch out for that Goldthwaite bunch, those boys can play!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Goldthwaite Eagles, and Wise Guys finished 2nd and 3rd respectively in Jacksboro. I got to meet most of Doghouse' family, and they all seem like fantastic folks, they gave a great ball team too!

We had a AAA team that never plays AAA tournaments talk their way into what was supposed to be a AA show last minute so they could come get a ring. We played them to 5-3, and I think Goldthwaite played them tough as well. I'm not real sure what they think they accomplished, besides looking like jackasses, but whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X