No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks... the boys play up..got a lot of heart...and their defense is on point.
    We got a good draw with the first two teams in 9u.. and they underestimated the little guys..
    Gonna be tougher out of the gate today against banditos 3 seed at bbusa

Good luck today everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
      I reckon... what team are y’all on again? We drew the toughest pool in the tournament. 5 Tool is big with the high school guys. So I’m somewhat accustomed to the format, except it’s usually 3 pool games and the pool winners play on Sunday and everyone else goes home. I think Lyn Vanlandingham set 5 tool up several years back. We will see how it shakes out for the younger guys.
      Gotta play to win on Saturday! Good luck.

Let’s say hello today. We are playing right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One and done with a walk off single in bottom of last while tied at 8 against 3 seed banditos...
        Boys put fear in those big old kids and stole 20 bases on them..
        Came close but dang proud...stepped up in deed.

Comment

Not a great weekend for my boy’s 12u this weekend. Played in Melissa at Zadow Park yesterday and Melissa Park today. Melissa Park is a great little ball field. Boys lost both yesterday, just couldn’t get out of their own way. Played better this morning but still couldn’t pull it off.

Highlight from yesterday was that my boy finally went yard in a game. He’s gotten close a bunch. Crushed one over the centerfield fence for a two run homer.

Next tournament isn’t until mid April in Ardmore. Let’s of work to do. Plenty of talent, just need to put it all together. Good luck to all those still playing today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	A4759E3D-C9E5-4B60-8D6B-58E29BA5951F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	24534929

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            Not a great weekend for my boy’s 12u this weekend. Played in Melissa at Zadow Park yesterday and Melissa Park today. Melissa Park is a great little ball field. Boys lost both yesterday, just couldn’t get out of their own way. Played better this morning but still couldn’t pull it off.

Highlight from yesterday was that my boy finally went yard in a game. He’s gotten close a bunch. Crushed one over the centerfield fence for a two run homer.

Next tournament isn’t until mid April in Ardmore. Let’s of work to do. Plenty of talent, just need to put it all together. Good luck to all those still playing today!

[ATTACH]902130[/ATTACH]
            That’s a pretty good Stix team y’all lost to.

We’re playing 12u Ardmore as well. Maybe we’ll see you there. DFW Express - Avila.

Comment

The 7s got smoked in game 1 today to a team we run ruled last night.

10s are still going, 2-0 so far with game 3 starting now. Need the bats to wake up...

Comment

I reckon... what team are y’all on again? We drew the toughest pool in the tournament. 5 Tool is big with the high school guys. So I’m somewhat accustomed to the format, except it’s usually 3 pool games and the pool winners play on Sunday and everyone else goes home. I think Lyn Vanlandingham set 5 tool up several years back. We will see how it shakes out for the younger guys.
                Gotta play to win on Saturday! Good luck.

I see your buddy won today. The 5 tool Twitter is filled with highlights from their team. Mostly of kids that live no where around here. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                  I see your buddy won today. The 5 tool Twitter is filled with highlights from their team. Mostly of kids that live no where around here. Haha

Yep. Four of those kids either played for us or wanted to play for us, but Frankel money whipped them. My son, Logan B on Dbat had a few highlights on their Twitter updates. Good meeting you today [emoji106]

Comment

Yep. Four of those kids either played for us or wanted to play for us, but Frankel money whipped them. My son, Logan B on Dbat had a few highlights on their Twitter updates. Good meeting you today [emoji106]

You too! Hopefully our team can turn it around. Not a good start...

Comment

We dropped the 3rd game 1-0, we couldn't string hits together all weekend, my son particularly struggled big time. The pitching and defense was there though.

Be back at it in a few weeks...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                        Sorry I misread your earlier post. You said “first year to play Travel Sports” and I thought you meant “first year to play Travel baseball”.

Travel Sports is awesome, especially if you get to play at Oakgrove in Grapevine.
                        No worries, played in Grapevine last weekend. Great place.

Comment

We played up on 13U this weekend. Very proud of my boys they made it to the simi finals and lost in the last inning. Way to many errors to come back, but they really played great. Our first game was a battle down 4 in the last inning came back and won. Got pretty heated between myself and a parent on the other team, but in the end we still won good weekend for the SSK1 Crew!

Comment

Well we didn't make the best of our 2 seed performance yest. Won the first today against Team Houston 12u by 1 run in our last at bat and got throttled good against a Premier Baseball-Campose team. Made to many errors and didn't bring the sticks. All in all was a better weekend of ball for our kids, but we can't seem to escape the train wreck innings here and there for some reason. Next time!

Comment

After winning a tournament two weeks ago as a select team, we got bumped to elite.

Just now leaving the ballpark. It was a long weekend of baseball. We played some tough teams and are leaving as champions.

Comment

Just got home
                                Won the select 30 super NIT...heck of a weekend !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X