Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're trending to a 8am start again in the gold bracket

Comment

Our boys went 1 & 1 today against a couple decent teams. Should be some more good baseball tomorrow.

Comment

2-0 with 2 points total allowed today. Hopefully we'll get to sleep in alittle in the morn! Good day for all of our TBH ballplayers! Good luck to all the teams tomorrow!

Comment

2-0 on the day and gave up 3 runs on a lazy error or would have been #1 seed.
          Last edited by downtown44; 03-24-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Wolfies near rayford

Comment

We might just get screwed and have to play our own 9U team at 8am...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                We might just get screwed and have to play our own 9U team at 8am...
                That's no bueno! Be bad if you lose and even worse if y'all beat the 9u squad!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                  That's no bueno! Be bad if you lose and even worse if y'all beat the 9u squad!
                  Haha that's what I was thinking

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Never enjoyed playing our own teams, but that's what happens when you sign up best team wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                      You just don’t know any better yet.
                      Played lots of usssa so I have that to compare it to.....

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
                        Played lots of usssa so I have that to compare it to.....
                        Sorry I misread your earlier post. You said “first year to play Travel Sports” and I thought you meant “first year to play Travel baseball”.

Travel Sports is awesome, especially if you get to play at Oakgrove in Grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                          Our very own @HuntingJunkie had 2 boys going hard tonight. His senior son, and OK State commit, threw a complete game for Heath giving up 1 earned run and his FRESHMAN SON, who starts at 3rd, took Oklahoma commit Diego Muniz deep and played a great 3rd base enroute to beating Rockwall 7 to 2.

Even though I'm on the Rockwall side it's great to watch good baseball.
                          Thanks man. It’s always great atmosphere and great games when Heath and Rockwall meet on the field. Lots of good baseball players.

Comment

Boys got 6th seed in gold in first 9u tourney out of 24 teams... whoohoo 11am game instead of another 5am wake up call...
                            And they dont have to pummel their 9u brothers......yet

Comment

Generals 7u go 2-0 with 2 run rules, #1 seed for tomorrow, playing the winner of the 2 teams we beat today.

The 10s are playing the other Tigers team from Rockwall, it could get interesting, their coach is fun.

Good luck to all in bracket play

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                                Thanks man. It’s always great atmosphere and great games when Heath and Rockwall meet on the field. Lots of good baseball players.
                                No doubt, we had a basketball game till 7 but made it to the grass in right field just in time to see both the 3-run bombs, we watched for a few innings and left in the 5th, momma wanted a margarita

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                Boys got 6th seed in gold in first 9u tourney out of 24 teams... whoohoo 11am game instead of another 5am wake up call...
                                And they dont have to pummel their 9u brothers......yet
                                That's good stuff man, sounds like you guys have a salty little group

Comment

Working...
                                X