No announcement yet.

Select Baseball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our very own @HuntingJunkie had 2 boys going hard tonight. His senior son, and OK State commit, threw a complete game for Heath giving up 1 earned run and his FRESHMAN SON, who starts at 3rd, took Oklahoma commit Diego Muniz deep and played a great 3rd base enroute to beating Rockwall 7 to 2.

Even though I'm on the Rockwall side it's great to watch good baseball.
    Last edited by jshouse; 03-23-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        Our very own @HuntingJunkie had 2 boys going hard tonight. His senior son, and OK State commit, threw a complete game for Heath giving up 1 earned run and his FRESHMAN SON, who starts at 3rd, took Oklahoma commit Diego Muniz deep and played a great 3rd base enroute to beating Rockwall 7 to 2.

Dream stuff! Congrats, boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by strait shooter View Post
          Has anyone played out at the Rocker B ranch? We are playing there this weekend. All I have heard is that it is nice, no bleachers, and no coolers allowed.
          We will play there in May. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
            That's just dumb for 10U Majors. They overbooked, were short on fields, and did what they did to collect that $$$. And yet everyone keeps signing up for USSSA in Dallas. Not us....we have one USSSA in Ardmore and the rest are ASE, Triple Crown and Travel Sports.

I saw that....and his subsequent apology! I guess he hopes the next time he doesn't get the same treatment.
            Our first year playing travel sports but happy so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
              Our first year playing travel sports but happy so far.
              You just don’t know any better yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post

Awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                  We play 8:00-10:00 at Rothwood. Some days I want to kick John Carrel in the nuts!
                  Same time for us at premier. Gonna be a rough morning after the gotexan crawfish boil we just finished! Wife is headed to round Rock because our 9yo plays at 8 and 10 also. Gotta love it, but it is a grind sometimes!

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                    Same time for us at premier. Gonna be a rough morning after the gotexan crawfish boil we just finished! Wife is headed to round Rock because our 9yo plays at 8 and 10 also. Gotta love it, but it is a grind sometimes!

My sons team plays at Premier at 4 and 8 pm tomorrow. Our coach loves playing late.

Comment

Awake....on a saturday..... for a ball game.....

Comment

We will be heading out shortly for our 14U playing at 2 & 4 today in Dripping Springs.

Comment

No tournament this weekend for us. They are playing 2 teba games on Sunday though. I won’t be there because my daughter has the horse speed events for the Denton County Youth Fair so I am on rodeo duty.

Comment

8u boys stepped it up an won the first 9u game then went into second game 4 runs up ..with 2 outs and had problems getting pitches over the plate for the last batters...ended at a tie...
                            Sitting at 6 seed for tomorrow right now...still about 6 teams finishing their pool games..but pretty dang proud of these kids.
                            Tanner took a fastball to the head..but he turned just in time to get the back of the helmet on it...everyone rushed to him and all he cared about was staring down the pitcher who weighs about 75 lbs more than him and about 2' taller...
                            scared me to death...but i giggled at the stare/walk to first... (he then stole 2nd and 3rd..)
                            Love this game

Comment

Boys played well today 2-0 going into tomorrow.

Comment

Great stuff fellas..the 10s played about as bad as they ever have the first 2 innings and gave up 6 runs. Brock came in and pitched better than he ever has and went 2.2 with no hits and no walks, we battled back and tied it 6-6. We scraped out a 1-0 win in game 2.

One of the best teams, the eagles,went 0-2, and as luck would have it are very close to being our 8am tomorrow, depending on the outcome of the last few games.

About to get after'em with the 7s...

Comment

Working...
                                X