Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    wait...you're a guy?

if you could ..disregard all those PM's...
    I just spit soup across the table!!!

I laughed until I cried!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
      Pulling for you Chew.

I've lost 40# since March following the Pritikin diet. Basically a low-fat diet that my doc recommended to lower cholesterol. It was hard at first but it worked....lowered my cholesterol dramatically and I am down to my JR in high school weight.
      I didn't want to be my skinny *** high school weight. I want my second Jr year in college weight. I had bulked up by then and hadn't found my man weight yet...

Chew I'll drop 50 with you. I dropped 25 to hit 300. I would love to be 250...

Comment

Not to get off subject but we are overdue on another hit man chapter.

Comment

Heck im 42 was 190lbs and 6ft found out a month ago im a type 2 diabetic, cut out the carbs and sugars and lost 8 lbs it sucks but better then loosing a leg later in in life

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
            Not to get off subject but we are overdue on another hit man chapter.
            Yes.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	91D6F30E-B62E-4449-9D11-0E627B29D354.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	24522043

No one likes a scrawny cop

Comment

Humper...you ain't right!

Feel some love for our fat little friend, Booby!

Comment

Its not a shaming, just a fact when we get older, loosing muscle tone and gaining fat. I've got to loose 35lbs or buy new clothes.

Comment

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Congrats man. Keep us posted...I need to get back on the wagon myself. I had stayed pretty fit the last couple of years but have let myself go a bit since the summer....pants fittin' a little tight.

Comment

Good luck to you. I admire your courage, I need to lose about 25lbs myself, but probably need another hunting trip to Africa to motivate me.

Comment

Good luck amigo. I'm 42 and I was sitting at 241 last week. Found out I had low t and started TRT on Tuesday to include a diet and exercise. I'm down three lbs so far. Good luck and I'll see you at the finish line!

Comment

Its the early childhood police training...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            This is my first official public shaming post. It may be the only thing that will motivate me at this point.

I am a fat a$#. I am going to lose 50 lbs. 3 down, 47 to go.

There I said it. No more wondering, "Why doesn't Bobby post pics of himself?" Now ya know!

I am not short for my weight. I am not big-boned. I do not have glandular issues. I am a tub of lard. I can still whip most of your ar$es, but it will take me longer to catch my breath.

I will check back in at 225 lbs and then 200 lbs (my fighting weight).

Hello. I am Bobby and I am addicted to carbs and sugar. That is all. Thank you.
                            What's your starting weight?

I've been losing this battle of the bulge for sometime. I'm the heaviest I've ever been at 285. Trying to get back down to 190.

I'm able to stay away from the sweets ok. Its the wine and beer that does me in. Along with the snacking late at night.

Started walking this week. Set a goal of doing 4 miles a day. Right now I'm doing 2. Starting the weights on Monday.

Comment

Some of y'all are starting where I would like to get to. And I don't want to get back to my HS weight. I graduated 6'1" and 310lbs. I would like to get back down to 250. I'm 290 now. Oh, take them pork skins and dribble some Tabasco sauce on em.

Comment

I want to do an elk hunt next year so I'm hoping to drop 50# as well. I've done 80 in the past but gained most of it back. I have a problem with commitment. If I have a reason I can do it. Its when I don't have a reason, usually money side bet or hunting trip, then I just slowly let it pile on. So I'm hoping to be there with you @ the 200-210 mark by June.

Comment

Working...
                                X