No announcement yet.

Public Shaming....it is time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the same boat as well. Started this journey at 300 pounds two weeks ago and I am down to 291 as of this morning. Getting off of the couch and in the gym is hard, but it is harder to stay with it too. Would like to get back to 250 again.

Comment

Good luck to everybody. I'm not a big water drinker but I've given up a bunch of other drinks and started drinking a lot. I've heard it helps with weight loss...not sure how other than making you feel more full.

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
        Get you something like this

Put some of these things in it

Then go walking here

When you've done that enough, meet me here and I'll buy you a cold one when we're done.

losing weight is one thing. keeling over from my stupidty is quite another! :O

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          Good luck to everybody. I'm not a big water drinker but I've given up a bunch of other drinks and started drinking a lot. I've heard it helps with weight loss...not sure how other than making you feel more full.
          i hate drinking water. it doesnt satisfy anything in me, and it makes me pee ALL THE TIME!

That said, when i was drinking a lot of water, the circles under my eyes went away, i didnt drink as much, and i felt and slept a little better.

harvey happened and i started drinking again. i feel like **** and can't get back into the swing of things. eating has been hard when half your dishes are still packed, cooking in an apt kitchen is tough, and eating out while shopping for replacement everything takes its toll.

i cannot wait to get back into my house and start over! I want to start hunting again, and that means getting into shape and lots less drinking. Its expensive!

Comment

Water does a few things. It is a flushing tool is about the most important. Get a big insulated cup and fill with ice. Drink ice cold water. Body burns calories warming it up - sounds weird but it's true

Comment

What Glen said.

Comment

It can Be a chore at first, but getting into the habit of downing a gallon of water per day was one of the best things I didn’t for weight loss/maintenance. Once you start to micro manage your diet, you’ll notice how much less you’re joints hurt when drinking enough water. It is amazing how we are so accustom to actually remaining in a state of slight dehydration.

Comment

I hated water too. I got a big insulated jug and keep it full of ice water at work. Pour it into a yeti cup. At home I keep a pitcher of water in the fridge. I drink a lot more when it is cold water. I have tea once, maybe twice a week. Water the rest of the time.

Comment

5 lbs down. Been a loooong week. Carb/sugar addiction is a real thing. But feel better already. No drive Thrus, tortillas, pasta, bread, chips, etc. But been eating pretty good. Steak, chicken, elk, Axis, nilgai. More veggies.
                    Nice! Keep it up.

It will come off easy in your situation.

Walk more and WATER WATER WATER

Comment

Working...
                    X