This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Pure comedic greatness. FSU is far superior to Aggy. Its not close. No 9me can be dumb enough to think that. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I can't find anything FSU ranks higher in. Other than a recent Natty. So we'll just take their coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Delusional fan base.
      Great entertainment.

Comment

They rank way higher in all time programs. Its not close.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Your Aggie hate blinds you. It's OK. Herman will give you a kiss and make it all better.
          Lol. Don't hate them.

Comment

I wonder if Sumlin will end up in the PAC with ASU?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              I can't find anything FSU ranks higher in. Other than a recent Natty. So we'll just take their coach.

Money will not buy wins in the SEC west unless of course your facilities are east of the Mississippi River. And again, no matter whom the coach is, they will not out recruit the more successful programs in the conference.

It's great to be a totally committed fan, but a little reality needs to be taken into account. If it is Jimbo Fisher he will still not be a factor for a national championship there.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Pure comedic greatness. FSU is far superior to Aggy. Its not close. No 9me can be dumb enough to think that. Lmao.

Sounds like 3 REAL national championships won post leather helmets and none made up 85-90 years later.

"The Seminoles have played in FIVE national championship games between 1993 and 2001, and have won the championship three times, in 1993, 1999, and 2013. The FSU football team was the most successful team in college football during the 1990s, boasting an 89% winning percentage.

Sounds like they lead in the main category with a tradition of winning
                Last edited by Smart; 11-26-2017, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Ags would be middle of the conference if they went back to the big 12. They need to start spending the $$ on recruiting! Lol

Comment

Sumlin.........

Aggies just relax and wait a week. Sumlin will be fired, jimbo will coach his last game at FSU next weekend then be announced as our coach. 6/8 season as head coach with 10 wins, 4 bcs bowl appearances and a NC.

Don’t listen to the horns, they are still salty they can’t get over .500 these past four years. Herman Beat jimbo remember? Yeah and sumlin beat Saban .... sooo what? Sumlin can’t lick Sabans boot.

AM will pay $2M a year more than FSU, has ELiTE level facilities that FSU still hasn’t given jimbo, the sec and is fertile recruiting grounds just like Florida. AM has a bigger football budget than FSU and the only thing FSU has that’s clearly better is program history wins. Texas has that too but look at that dumpster fire. It’s about today, so let them bump gums about the past while we make
                    Moves to a better future. Buckle up as jimbo rejoins Woodward like at LSU and we instantly have top 2-3 coach in SEC. Let’s do this!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Sounds like 3 REAL national championships won post leather helmets and none made up 85-90 years later.

"The Seminoles have played in FIVE national championship games between 1993 and 2001, and have won the championship three times, in 1993, 1999, and 2013. The FSU football team was the most successful team in college football during the 1990s, boasting an 89% winning percentage.

Sounds like they lead in the main category with a tradition of winning
                      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                        Aggies just relax and wait a week. Sumlin will be fired, jimbo will coach his last game at FSU next weekend then be announced as our coach. 6/8 season as head coach with 10 wins, 4 bcs bowl appearances and a NC.

Don’t listen to the horns, they are still salty they can’t get over .500 these past four years. Herman Beat jimbo remember? Yeah and sumlin beat Saban .... sooo what? Sumlin can’t lick Sabans boot.

AM will pay $2M a year more than FSU, has ELiTE level facilities that FSU still hasn’t given jimbo, the sec and is fertile recruiting grounds just like Florida. AM has a bigger football budget than FSU and the only thing FSU has that’s clearly better is program history wins. Texas has that too but look at that dumpster fire. It’s about today, so let them bump gums about the past while we make
                        Moves to a better future. Buckle up as jimbo rejoins Woodward like at LSU and we instantly have top 2-3 coach in SEC. Let’s do this!

Comment

Yeah boy look at that in staye re ruiting dominance. Since the past means nothing....Herman has a better record than jimbo currently and he is gonna be your coach. Lol.

Comment

OK...so now I'm certain...Chad Morris come on down!!..

Comment

However it plays out, glad Ags didn't press the panic button and hire Herman last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                                I wonder if Sumlin will end up in the PAC with ASU?

NFL last I heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X