This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
    Whomever they try to bring in is going to cost them a lot of money. And unfortunately the school did none of their athletic programs any favors by going to the SEC. They are and will stay so far behind in terms of recruiting against other SEC powerhouses, that no matter who the coach is, their wins won't go up that much. They might play better, but the talent base just won't be there IMO.

Had they stayed in the Big12, they might have ruled the conference while everyone else was having down years.
    Bwaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Major Applewhite to a&m

Comment

Per my Ags in high places report is saying Jimbo. Will be made of public record this week. The numbers 8.3 were in the text message.

Comment

I can't wait to come back to this thread at a later date. Everyone throws out these crazy prediction and "heard from high up friend" when not a thing has been done yet. Why would Fisher take a step down to A&M? Makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            I can't wait to come back to this thread at a later date. Everyone throws out these crazy prediction and "heard from high up friend" when not a thing has been done yet. Why would Fisher take a step down to A&M? Makes no sense.
            You have a point. However, I hope my source is correct because i’m going to let you know it

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
              Per my Ags in high places report is saying Jimbo. Will be made of public record this week. The numbers 8.3 were in the text message.

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things[emoji57]

Comment

Les miles....

Comment

Really, makes no sense? I believe Fisher makes around 5.75 million per year, a raise to 8.3 makes a lot of sense to me. I read where Sumlin was 8-16 in the SEC west with out Manziel at QB, 4 of those wins were against Arkansas. He has squandered so much tallent, time for him to go.

Comment

Originally posted by SolocamShooter View Post
                      Jimbo fisher to A&M
                      I am OK with this. Also OK if Sumlin stays.

Comment

FWIW, A&M is a step up. Significant step up.

Comment

Manziel is still looking for a job isn’t he?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            FWIW, A&M is a step up. Significant step up.
                            Facilities, school, stadium, conference, money......all a step up. Guess you can’t see that from rabbit ears.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              I am OK with this. Also OK if Sumlin stays.
                              I agree with this statement. I think Sumlin has done a great job the last several years (feel like I'm the only Aggie who thinks so at times though).

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                Facilities, school, stadium, conference, money......all a step up. Guess you can’t see that from rabbit ears.
                                Bwaaaaaaasaahahahaha. ACC has won 2 of 3 titles about to be 3 of 4.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X