This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Facilities, school, stadium, conference, money......all a step up. Guess you can’t see that from rabbit ears.
    Correct.

Comment

Facilities, school, stadium, conference, money......all a step up. Guess you can’t see that from rabbit ears.
      Yup

Comment

This.

I’ve toured the new facilities and they have to be the best or close to it. It’s crazy the treatment these “kids” get. They really are lucky to be where they are.

Comment

So what happens if Fisher is playing yall?....

He has a pretty good gig as it is.. less money yeah....but his players and near his special needs kid

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            So what happens if Fisher is playing yall?....

He has a pretty good gig as it is.. less money yeah....but his players and near his special needs kid
            Gruden.

Comment

I understand A&M wants to be a winning team and get to some national championships. But look at the statistics......they have on average around a 60 percent win percentage give or take a couple. And that’s going back all the way to the 20s. They have always been a mediocre team and always will be it doesn’t matter who the coach is. The stats don’t lie. They might have a winning season and might make a national championship or two in years to come. But again they’ll never be an Alabama like they want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                FWIW, A&M is a step up. Significant step up.
                Yea right

Comment

Originally posted by Cbb1722 View Post
                  I understand A&M wants to be a winning team and get to some national championships. But look at the statistics......they have on average around a 60 percent win percentage give or take a couple. And that’s going back all the way to the 20s. They have always been a mediocre team and always will be it doesn’t matter who the coach is. The stats don’t lie. They might have a winning season and might make a national championship or two in years to come. But again they’ll never be an Alabama like they want to be.
                  Hope you like crow.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                    Hope you like crow.
                    I’m waitin for the day I’ll have to eat it. Gonna be a looong time

Comment

It's the leave the Coogs curse. Look at Herman lol

Comment

Gruden.
                        Already said he has no interest in college due to recruiting rules...

The idea that aggs will never be top tier is laughable. Went from a barely ranked team to a regular ranking team in a few years. If school invests the money and stays in news it will happen.

If sumlin in hadn't gone through 5 good and in 3 years we would be better. Sumlin could recruit whoever said aggs were behind in recruiting needs to go look at who he got and managed to run off
                        Last edited by catslayer; 11-26-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Pure comedic greatness. FSU is far superior to Aggy. Its not close. No 9me can be dumb enough to think that. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gruden.
                            Can't be, he's going to Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Pure comedic greatness. FSU is far superior to Aggy. Its not close. No 9me can be dumb enough to think that. Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Your Aggie hate blinds you. It's OK. Herman will give you a kiss and make it all better.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X