Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Else Is Paying $1000/month For Health Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
    Talked to them Friday. Last years plan went from 30K to 36K.

Think I am going to drop from silver to bronze 26K

Hard to believe.....................
    Holy cow! I'm going worthless bronze for only $22k per year for my wife and I. Before Ocare we paid 10k a year for great insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      And Obama didn't single handedly put it in place either
      You are correct. It took the help of every Democrat in the House & Senate. If you vote Democrat, you helped too.

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
      Trump's decision to end cost-sharing payments throws the individual health-insurance market into chaos just as the fall enrollment season is about to begin.

Now it's Congress's responsibility to shore up the law and stabilize the health-care system.
      Slow Hand Clap

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
      Wife and I pay $1700.00 per month with $7500.00 deductible. Congress really messed up healthcare. 2500 pages for a healthcare bill that they didn't even read before it was passed. All of Congress needs to be voted out and replaced with people that will do what's right for America and not their pocket. Term limits sounds better all the time.
      Not ONE Republican voted for ACA. It is a mess. Pelosi, Reed, & it's a big F'ing deal Joe Biden. I haven't forgot. I hope y'all don't either.
      Last edited by Monark; 12-11-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

What healthcare? Can’t afford anything right now!!!!

Comment

Very fortunate that my health insurance is paid for 100% by my company. This policy includes my wife and kids under 25.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post

Funny thing is I'm the middle man between Landrover and Doc May.
            I help Landrover funnel his drugs into Doc May's office.
            I help Doc May get cheaper rates on the drugs he prescribes and in turn increases Doc's profit margin.
            Please elaborate more on funneling drugs & a Doctor's profit margin on prescription drugs. I am intrigued.

Comment

Sure got quite here.

Comment

And some folks think it's a good idea for the feds have a hand in the internet.

Comment

Family coverage at my company is $546 per month. $575 deductible and $3000 out of pocket. Dr copays are $35 & $55, Rx copays are $10, $30 & $50.

2018 will be the 3rd year in a row that employee premiums have not gone up and benefits not reduced.

Comment

Is this the so called "afordable health care act aka Obamacare"? Lord Jesus Help Us.....

Comment

Mine was $275 a month for best insurance you could get for me and wife at last job. New job it’s $1.046 a month for both! But I picked the middle plan. About what I had before with lower out of pocket and deductible. Not much less for higher out of pocket and deductible. It was a real shock for me.

My sister works for Blue Cross Blue Shield and said she pays over $1.000 a month
                      Last edited by switchback; 12-17-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntsman27 View Post
                        Family coverage at my company is $546 per month. $575 deductible and $3000 out of pocket. Dr copays are $35 & $55, Rx copays are $10, $30 & $50.

2018 will be the 3rd year in a row that employee premiums have not gone up and benefits not reduced.

Where do you work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife and I have free health and dental insurance through my company. When we finally have kids they will be included free also.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
                            I think I pay about $100 a month, and max out my HSA on top of that. Out of curiousity, are most of you guys with crazy high rates self insured or with companies?
                            I’m guessing you work from city, state, or federal government?

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
                              My wife and I have free health and dental insurance through my company. When we finally have kids they will be included free also.
                              Wow! I had the Cadillac plan for years until Obama care started charging my employer 12k per person. Now we have 80/20.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                It's suppose to be expensive and unaffordable by design. When enough of us finally cry the Government will then come in to "fix" the mess (they) made by telling us a single payer system is the answer
                                Gotta luv ocrapa. What a POS.

Again, Trump signs an EO, putting all gubment on it, it’ll be fixed the next day.

Comment

Working...
                                X