Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Else Is Paying $1000/month For Health Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texanssfan
    You are a frickin ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      We put a man on the moon using mathematics.
      You don't think we can't calculate a simple projected liability?

It's part of what I do for a living.
      Has nothing to do with Obamacare.

And "outrageous" is relative.
      The amount some of y'all spend on leases is "outrageous" to me
      Not when you have to insure against everything not knowing what everything is AND you can wait to sign up until you get sick. Try and get home insurance while your house is on fire.

Leases have nothing to do with the OP. Classic troll technique.

Oh, here’s another one to chew on. Btw, MD Anderson is not in network formostbACA plans. Only one if the best cancer treatment centers in the world.
      Forget good intentions. Remember bad results. The Washington Post recently published a heart-wrenching story of two Virginia families caught up with the consequences of a damaged, declining, and increasingly noncompetitive health insurance market. Little Collette Briggs, 4, suffers from an aggressive case of leukemia, and the Briggs family for two years has depended upon the […]

Comment

just get a super high deductible choice in case of huge events then start putting all the premium you would have paid in a HSA. a couple months and you should have enough in there to cover most situations and if something terrible happens you have the high deductible one to keep from financially destroying you.

Comment

was $1,800 per month for 3. learned last week it will be $2,100 per month for 3!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not solely blaming trump.
            I blame them all.
            Not even blaming them.
            I want to know their reasoning for not repealing Obamacare today, when just 18months ago and for the previous 8 years they talked about Obamacare like it is the work of the anti Christ.

What changed?

What info did they findout that has them defending Obamacare today but July 2016 they were bent on repealing it
            Truth and fact sadly...........what in the world is going on with REPEAL & REPLACE? What is the backup plan to get rid of this current system? Total FAIL and we all are getting screwed royally. WE all know the old system was not tenable for many more years (heard it for the last 10 years of my medical biotech career) but the affordable care act was not even close to the correct answer. Where is the doggone middle ground.

Comment

I looked hard at Liberty Share during our open enrollment and from what I read it's the real deal. Was going to be around $500 per month for our family but went ahead with our high deductible with HSA. If it goes up again next year I will do Liberty Share, faith based sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by friscopaint View Post
                I looked hard at Liberty Share during our open enrollment and from what I read it's the real deal. Was going to be around $500 per month for our family but went ahead with our high deductible with HSA. If it goes up again next year I will do Liberty Share, faith based sharing.
                I have posted many times before. Careful with these plans. They ARE NOT insurance. Read contract carefully. Many have limits and in a large, loan term claim you may be SOL

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                  Texanssfan
                  You are a frickin ****

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  Tell you elected politicians that represent you that as they are the reason you have Obamacare.

Not me.

You're directing your anger and efforts in the wrong direction.
                  Channel that energy towards your politicians.
                  How many face to face meetings have you had with your elected officials voicing your concerns?

How many town halls have you attended?

Funny thing is I'm the middle man between Landrover and Doc May.
                  I help Landrover funnel his drugs into Doc May's office.
                  I help Doc May get cheaper rates on the drugs he prescribes and in turn increases Doc's profit margin.

When your gasoline goes from $2 to $4 a gallon do you curse BPhillips?
                  I doubt it.
                  But doubling your gas bill is a good thing????

Comment

Tell you elected politicians that represent you that as they are the reason you have Obamacare.

Not me.

You're directing your anger and efforts in the wrong direction.
                    Channel that energy towards your politicians.
                    How many face to face meetings have you had with your elected officials voicing your concerns?

How many town halls have you attended?

Funny thing is I'm the middle man between Landrover and Doc May.
                    I help Doc May get cheaper rates on the drugs he prescribes and in turn increases Doc's profit margin.

When your gasoline goes from $2 to $4 a gallon do you curse BPhillips?
                    I doubt it.
                    But doubling your gas bill is a good thing????
                    Uncalled for. You curse the system that you profit from for a living. That's called a hypocrite. If you really mean what you disdane go get a different job

Comment

Really? I didn't think that Oscar was working in pharma anymore.

Comment

The employer I work for has around 1300 employees. The cost they are having to pay is approaching 16000.00 per employee per year.

Not sure how those benefits are going to stay around in just a matter of a few years.

Comment

We have a Republican prez and Republican Congress.

So what's the issue now????

Yes we have a repub prez but not so much a repub Congress. On paper yes, but you have to remember, they, dem or rep do not care about us, they are furthest from a “Representative”. Only care about themselves.

If Trump were to sign an EO making all of them go on ocrapacare, it would be changed overnight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                            The employer I work for has around 1300 employees. The cost they are having to pay is approaching 16000.00 per employee per year.

Not sure how those benefits are going to stay around in just a matter of a few years.
                            Wow. I am a group insurance agent. That is way higher than any employer group I have ever seen. Must have horrible claims experience

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                              Uncalled for. You curse the system that you profit from for a living. That's called a hypocrite. If you really mean what you disdane go get a different job
                              I noticed Texanfan went away - sure would have liked to here his defense

Comment

Originally posted by TKK View Post
                                Wow. I am a group insurance agent. That is way higher than any employer group I have ever seen. Must have horrible claims experience
                                Maybe? The boomers are the generation that keeps on giving.
                                My last employer self insured it was 24,000 per employee annually.

Comment

Working...
                                X