Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
    Oh well, there is your problem... are they new? That area is south metroplex expansion right?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I grew up eating Whataburger across from Kowbell many moons ago!

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
      Well sometimes being Texan isn't for everyone...
      Winner winner #5 with a sweet yea for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by tsaw15 View Post
        I have found that whataburger quality strongly varies from location to location. I loved it when i lived in San Antonio but out here in W Texas the quality and service is terrible( much like other fast food chains out here). That said, a well run Whataburger is hard to beat.

Man the one is San Angelo on north 277 business is great. Melted cheese, fresh burgers, fresh vegetables.......see my cheesy greasy utopia comment early..

Same here in Denton on 288.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
          Y'all need to go to in n out and get a double double animal style with extra cheese. LEGIT
          I don't even know what you just said sir, that's how you know it's got to be liberal and far inferior than any "W" bearing restaurant of the south!

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
            YOU CAN ASK FOR A TOASTED BUN?!
            Uhhhhh yea. It make a perfect meal even more perfecter

Comment

Currently sitting in line myself!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RBSOLD View Post
                been wanting to try the chorizo burger. I've heard mixed things. Whataburger is my fav fast food burger around here, was up in New York recently though. Has anyone here had shake shack?
                Yes. Shake Shack is a great burger. I had it in LAX a few months ago for breakfast and I was impressed. They just opened one here in San Antonio a few weeks ago. We went last month. Very good burger. They will do well.

Comment

PS, I still need to find out if you can ask for a toasted bun...we are talking a game changer !

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                    Disgusting. Only think I like there are the Sausage Breakfast on a Bun.

Texas Burger in Buffalo is where it's at!!!!
                    You should try bacon and sausage on that BoB next time. Thank me later

Comment

#5 No tomatos please!

Comment

3 kids that were Whataburger employees charged 10k of racing accessories to my credit card. I went back after FBI agent interviewed me over it and I returned and requested a free hamburger. They were spooked and I had to buy the hamburger. Its just too good and too easy to quit them

Comment

Originally posted by Mossback View Post
                          Y'all need to go to in n out and get a double double animal style with extra cheese. LEGIT
                          You sir need to turn in your man card, your hunting license, move away from Texas and never say bad things like that again!!! I cried a little reading that. My wife begged me, i mean begged me to go to crap in and crap out, so we did. Told her she better not spend any of my money on that crap ever again or she’d be divorced. The sauce they used was nasty to me.

No don’t move from Texas though.
                          Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 11-06-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I used to love me some whataburger... haven’t had a fast food burger in about 3 years now. After watching my dad have a heart attack and have a triple bypass, the fast food burgers went to the curb. I struggle with my weight as it is and after seeing the calorie and sodium count on those things, they had to go.... but man I do crave them sometimes. I have really bad self control and if I had one i would eat five in a week. I actually tried a bite of a burger my wife got from sonic about six months ago and almost threw up. I love me some ground venison patties with brown sugar bourbon seasoning though!

Comment

I even buy Whataburger sausage at HEB to make taquitos at home. Dang good stuff. In 35 years I could never say that one of their burgers has tasted different than the first. Love Whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                You sir need to turn in your man card, your hunting license, move away from Texas and never say bad things like that again!!! I cried a little reading that. My wife begged me, i mean begged me to go to crap in and crap out, so we did. Told her she better not spend any of my money on that crap ever again or she’d be divorced. The sauce they used was nasty to me.

No don’t move from Texas though.
                                You sir need to read my above post

Comment

Working...
                                X