Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
    Do y’all even BACON bros? This is what I get at my local whataburger. #5 on steroids!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like that patty was tasted for quality control. The bacon makes up for it though.

Comment

Never had a bad wataburger

Comment

Burgers suck. Breakfast is good

Comment

Originally posted by 125Dad View Post
          Never had a bad wataburger

Me either..

#2 with cheese all the way with grilled japs/onions and one whataburger ketchup on it....Whatasized with a Coke....

Cheesy greasy utopia of Texas grown culinary awesome...

And the Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit with egg sausage and cheese is a breakfast euphoria

Comment

been wanting to try the chorizo burger. I've heard mixed things. Whataburger is my fav fast food burger around here, was up in New York recently though. Has anyone here had shake shack?

Comment

When you buy a Whataburger combo meal, the price to sub a medium milkshake for the coke is around 30 cents and to sub a large is not much more. Do it!

Comment

Honestly I used to LOVE whataburger but seems it has been going down hill ( less flavor than before) it’s still pretty good if you get a double. Dairy Queen is much better these days.

Comment

Originally posted by RBSOLD View Post
                  been wanting to try the chorizo burger. I've heard mixed things. Whataburger is my fav fast food burger around here, was up in New York recently though. Has anyone here had shake shack?
                  It's basically a regular burger with a brown chorizo sauce on it and some grilled peppers. Wasn't bad but the chorizo could have more pop imo. As it sits, one time was enough for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                    I know these are fighting words...
                    I'm sorry, but they are just disgusting!!! I have tried 4 times in 3 locations to give them a chance, but so gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I understand that whataburger isn't for everybody. Most of the time it's folks trying to compare a $12 burger to a $5 burger... which isn't fair. But gross and disgusting are pretty strong words. I bet you don't like sweet tea either.

Bless your heart

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Sweet snd spicy bacon burger !!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Generally their quality control/consistency is good, but it can vary from location to location for some reason. I won't go to the Whataburger closest to my house any more - very subpar.
                        One closest to me is the same. Food is ok but the service is terrible. Still my favorite burger place though.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Me either..

#2 with cheese all the way with grilled japs/onions and one whataburger ketchup on it....Whatasized with a Coke....

Cheesy greasy utopia of Texas grown culinary awesome...

And the Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit with egg sausage and cheese is a breakfast euphoria
                          Yessir!! That biscuit sammich. Mmmmmm!!!

Comment

If yall get a chance, hit up the Texas Burger in Buffalo. Best burger ive had in a long time. My brother said they are always great. Centerville and madisonville Texas Burger sux

Comment

Disgusting. Only think I like there are the Sausage Breakfast on a Bun.

Texas Burger in Buffalo is where it's at!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                It's basically a regular burger with a brown chorizo sauce on it and some grilled peppers. Wasn't bad but the chorizo could have more pop imo. As it sits, one time was enough for me.
                                I wasn't impressed with it. I thought it would have been better with chorizo and beef mixed together. Real chorizo. Also would have rather the onions and peppers to be sliced fresh not grilled.

Comment

Working...
                                X