No announcement yet.

Whataburger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like whataburger fine, but I've never been fanatical about it like some folks. If I'm looking for fast food I'm not passing up 5 other places to go out of my way to get whataburger.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
      I guess I've been living under a rock, but recently found out they have a sausage and pancake platter! it was dang good!

Pancakes are pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
        I wasn't impressed with it. I thought it would have been better with chorizo and beef mixed together. Real chorizo. Also would have rather the onions and peppers to be sliced fresh not grilled.

Same....that's what I was expecting. Its like a paint-on chorizo paste as it is..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Me either..

#2 with cheese all the way with grilled japs/onions and one whataburger ketchup on it....Whatasized with a Coke....

Cheesy greasy utopia of Texas grown culinary awesome...

And the Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuit with egg sausage and cheese is a breakfast euphoria
          Dude....I'm right there with you on the JCB. Dang their good

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            If yall get a chance, hit up the Texas Burger in Buffalo. Best burger ive had in a long time. My brother said they are always great. Centerville and madisonville Texas Burger sux
            Hey, whoa, hold on! The burgers at the C'ville location are hit/miss, I'll agree; but the patty melt here is the bomb.com!

Comment

To the OP: Go back there and order yourself a #2 with double bacon, double cheese; and whatasize that bad boy.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                Hey, whoa, hold on! The burgers at the C'ville location are hit/miss, I'll agree; but the patty melt here is the bomb.com!
                They messed up my order 3 times out of 4 and the burger sucked 4 times out of 4.

Comment

Y'all need to go to in n out and get a double double animal style with extra cheese. LEGIT

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                    I understand that whataburger isn't for everybody. Most of the time it's folks trying to compare a $12 burger to a $5 burger... which isn't fair. But gross and disgusting are pretty strong words. I bet you don't like sweet tea either.

Bless your heart

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I'm from the south, really bad assumption.

Gross and disgusting is pretty accurate when patty has been consistently cold/hard/flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      I understand that whataburger isn't for everybody. Most of the time it's folks trying to compare a $12 burger to a $5 burger... which isn't fair. But gross and disgusting are pretty strong words. I bet you don't like sweet tea either.

Bless your heart

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Also so southern that I know what bless your heart means!

Comment

I have found that whataburger quality strongly varies from location to location. I loved it when i lived in San Antonio but out here in W Texas the quality and service is terrible( much like other fast food chains out here). That said, a well run Whataburger is hard to beat.
                        Last edited by tsaw15; 11-06-2017, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Blasphemy!

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                            To the OP: Go back there and order yourself a #2 with double bacon, double cheese; and whatasize that bad boy.

That actually sounds good, but I am gonna have to find a good location to try it.

Comment

We have 4 within our general area but there is one in particular that is far and away better, no question about it. As it would be, the best one is the oldest location been there I know for 20 years. Not sure if that is relevant or not, just an observation. Love Whataburger,,,,,,, usually!

Comment

They definitely vary by location.

Comment

Working...
                                X