Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
    Anyone buy into an ICO yet....Seen several that look interesting...

I’ve been thinking about that but haven’t really figured out how to do so.

Skinny

Comment

Anyone buy into an ICO yet....Seen several that look interesting...

Yes. It is a weird deal and hasn't paid off for me yet. Bought in Aug, coin went live in Oct if I remember correctly. I have bought an additional amount I'm trading to try and make back my initial investment and doing well there. At one point it did spike up to more than triple what I bought in at but was riding this for the long haul and a big pay out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        Heck if I know. I’m not a fan of dealing with manipulated coins, although I have quite a few Verge...but I have seen the cycle over the last few days.

At one point, someone “respected” posted on Twitter about this coin...claimed to be hacked, and the price doubled in a matter of minutes only to drop down to where it was before if not lower. Classic pump and dump.

Skinny
        Think NEO was in the same boat..did well for a bit then turned into a dog..

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          Who all has some TRON (TRX)?
          I bought a few thousand as well

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

BTC having a correction....

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
              I’ve been thinking about that but haven’t really figured out how to do so.

Skinny
              lol me either..that's why I was asking

Comment

lol me either..that's why I was asking

I figured there was some sort of “secret” handshake involved in that! [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                  Yes. It is a weird deal and hasn't paid off for me yet. Bought in Aug, coin went live in Oct if I remember correctly. I have bought an additional amount I'm trading to try and make back my initial investment and doing well there. At one point it did spike up to more than triple what I bought in at but was riding this for the long haul and a big pay out.

So when you buy from the ICO, when the coin goes live does it trade on one of the big exchanges or is it on its own separate "platform"somewhere else...Also I've seen several offering tokens...Are those same as coins or are they used for something else...

Comment

So when you buy from the ICO, when the coin goes live does it trade on one of the big exchanges or is it on its own separate "platform"somewhere else...Also I've seen several offering tokens...Are those same as coins or are they used for something else...

This particular coin initially used its own trading exchange which isn't good. Then it managed to get listed on Cryptopia and Bitrex.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

So is my wallet!!![emoji102]

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        This particular coin initially used its own trading exchange which isn't good. Then it managed to get listed on Cryptopia and Bitrex.

One I was looking at didn't say anything about being listed on the major exchanges so wasn't sure how it worked...Wouldn't think that would be good for the coin..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          At this point I think it's being manipulated by the whales involving futures. Every time it seems to climb it drops like a rock.

Either way it's a good time to buy BTC and alt coins with the price drops.

Comment

Love my Ripple.

Comment

The fact that I have to convert my Ripple to BTC in order to get my cash out is what keeps me from selling. Bitcoin is pretty unstable and trending down it seems. I lost 5% of my Ripple investment just trying to get from USD into it because of bitcoin slide.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
                                The fact that I have to convert my Ripple to BTC in order to get my cash out is what keeps me from selling. Bitcoin is pretty unstable and trending down it seems. I lost 5% of my Ripple investment just trying to get from USD into it because of bitcoin slide.
                                Timing is everything. BTC fluctuates enough that you can choose a peak time and get the most out of your investment.

I sold my Ripple at $1.25 and kinda wish I held onto it.

Comment

Working...
                                X