X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
    Who all has some TRON (TRX)?

I have a few thousand and a buttload of Verge. Got in cheap cheap.

Skinny

Comment

Guys be careful with Verge...If it follows same wave patterns as stocks and forex its gonna go down a little further...

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

The trends on Verge suck! But I’m holding those through 2018 I reckon.

Skinny

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
          Guys be careful with Verge...If it follows same wave patterns as stocks and forex its gonna go down a little further...

Truth! I got a pile of coins for a minimal investment so I feel good about holding those for a year.

I fear slow death with Verge for sure.

Skinny
          Last edited by Skinny; 12-27-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
            Truth! I got a pile of coins for a minimal investment so I feel good about holding those for a year.

Skinny
            I'm not the best chartist but if you're on Binance and 6 hour chart you can clearly see 3 waves down and 4th wave up and now in a final 5th wave down...I will be a buyer when it hits the ma99 if I can get some more money there quick enough lol...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
              You looking long term or quick turn around?

Both really! I’ll day trade $200 and don’t mind letting the other sit! I’ll never pull it out entirely unless I hit the mega load! I like the challenge of the day trading but will let it sit till I profit. Won’t take a loss, like verge, it went down after I bought so I’ll let it recover before I pull it out! If there’s a good bet then I’ll put some in for the long haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lazyman View Post
                I'm not the best chartist but if you're on Binance and 6 hour chart you can clearly see 3 waves down and 4th wave up and now in a final 5th wave down...I will be a buyer when it hits the ma99 if I can get some more money there quick enough lol...

Yeah I follow the Verge Facebook group. It’s ridiculous. Seems a ton of millennial buyers buying minimal amounts of coins hoping it’s the next big thing. There is a protocol that’s been delayed coming out for a month or more and folks are getting restless. I like the tech, and the support team behind it. I think. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Why is Verge tanking today? Oh wise ones. Im trying to decide if I should buy or just sit and watch.

Skinny answered before I posted. Thanks.
                  Last edited by rtp; 12-27-2017, 07:29 PM. Reason: Got answer.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

I’m no expert and this is just my opinion, but I think Verge has been manipulated by the whales. They know the large following this coin has and have taken advantage of that via social media.

They can manipulate the buy and sell of this coin very easily and have the money to make profits off of that.

Skinny

Comment

I’m no expert and this is just my opinion, but I think Verge has been manipulated by the whales. They know the large following this coin has and have taken advantage of that via social media.

Skinny
                      So in your opinion, do you think they manipulated it up in price and then got out or have they driven the price down to buy more cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                        So in your opinion, do you think they manipulated it up in price and then got out or have they driven the price down to buy more cheap?

Both!

Skinny

Comment

Both!

Skinny
                          So now may be a good time to buy then.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            So now may be a good time to buy then.

Heck if I know. I’m not a fan of dealing with manipulated coins, although I have quite a few Verge...but I have seen the cycle over the last few days.

At one point, someone “respected” posted on Twitter about this coin...claimed to be hacked, and the price doubled in a matter of minutes only to drop down to where it was before if not lower. Classic pump and dump.

Skinny

Comment

anyone familiar with the segwit2x fork that is 100 blocks away and what this means exactly for BTC holders. seems to be a lot of conflicting views, as is everything crypto it seems. also is anyone in IOTA?

Comment

Anyone buy into an ICO yet....Seen several that look interesting...

Comment

Working...
                                X