Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep your positive outlook. God won't ever give us more than we can handle. hope it gets better for you soon.

Comment

Seems like problems always happen in streaks. Hopefully you got them all out of the way. Always try to find something positive to focus on. At least it was a suit and not your bows. Hope the meeting goes well. Boards?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
        Thoughts and prayers are with you sir..

Best of luck to you
        X2. Praying for strength, comfort, and peace through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Wow! Best of luck with your career. I'm not sure why you posted about being cocky and arrogant. All your threads seem to have lots of followers.

Comment

Keep your chin up buddy!!!

Comment

I love following your threads and I would never consider you cocky or arrogant. You have worked hard and sacrificed to get where you are.

I hope everything works out the way you want.

Comment

Same here

Originally posted by ddcainjr View Post
                I love following your threads and I would never consider you cocky or arrogant. You have worked hard and sacrificed to get where you are.

I hope everything works out the way you want.
                You got this Ag!

Praying for you!!

Comment

You know, we all kinda put ourselves "out there" to be judged when we decide to post about our hunts, adventures, and misfortunes. I am most certain that people who have never met me have framed an unreasonable image of me based on what I say when I am telling stories or trying to capture the moment. I often wonder whether or not it is worth it... and ask myself why I do it. I don't do it for fame, I don't do it for recognition... I just do it because I have stumbled upon others who have done it before me that I learned from. I enjoy the fact that they put in some "normal" stuff or revealed something about them that put some character to the story I am reading.

I remember reading one thing you posted that I think got a lot of people up into tizzy. I probably even rolled my eyes... but there are very few things that people can type out that would cause me to just dismiss them entirely as a person who lives a real life, has struggles that we know nothing about, and who may have worked harder than most people are willing to do.

I still have never met the man behind "docmay"... but as a fellow hunter, husband, provider, and human being... your crappy situation is in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you and whatever it is you are dealing with... I hope you find rest and peace from any anxiety and frustration that goes along with it.

Comment

I just took the time to actually say a prayer for you. Thank you for sharing your hunts and life with us. Im thrilled with your success whether personal, professional , or adventures. Good luck and God bless.

Steve

Comment

Keep your head up Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                        It will get better.

Honestly I saw your name and the bag and just assumed a bear got you while hunting.
                        Me too.

Hang in there Doc. Some people may perceive success as arrogance. Plain ole jealousy most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          You know, we all kinda put ourselves "out there" to be judged when we decide to post about our hunts, adventures, and misfortunes. I am most certain that people who have never met me have framed an unreasonable image of me based on what I say when I am telling stories or trying to capture the moment. I often wonder whether or not it is worth it... and ask myself why I do it. I don't do it for fame, I don't do it for recognition... I just do it because I have stumbled upon others who have done it before me that I learned from. I enjoy the fact that they put in some "normal" stuff or revealed something about them that put some character to the story I am reading.

I remember reading one thing you posted that I think got a lot of people up into tizzy. I probably even rolled my eyes... but there are very few things that people can type out that would cause me to just dismiss them entirely as a person who lives a real life, has struggles that we know nothing about, and who may have worked harder than most people are willing to do.

I still have never met the man behind "docmay"... but as a fellow hunter, husband, provider, and human being... your crappy situation is in my prayers. I hope things turn around for you and whatever it is you are dealing with... I hope you find rest and peace from any anxiety and frustration that goes along with it.

That post sir deserves a raising of the glass and a tip of the hat.

Very well said!

Good luck Doc!

Comment

Man that sucks, sending prayers for you DOC

Comment

Will do brother, I normally don't open or follow your threads but was moved to open this one. There was a reason.
                              Isaiah 40:31 Those who put their hope in the Lord will have renewed strength. They will sore on wings like eagles, they will run and not grow weary, they will walk upright and not be faint.

May God bless you during your times of trouble.

Comment

Prayers for you Doc.

Comment

Working...
                                X