Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck. Hope things go your way.

Comment

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Good luck Doc. Luckily In Austin there are plenty of places to get a nice suit in a pinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Mayhem; 10-25-2017, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Good luck Doc I am sure you got this handled

Comment

Good God!!! What did they do??? Run that thing through a chipper!!!!

Comment

You got it brotha!

Comment

Here's some Scripture that Jesus frequently points out to me when I'm having times and trials like you are.
              Stay focused on Him.
              This all might be the anti Christ trying to derail you from His next step of His plan for your life.

I knew it is painful and frustrating.

I'm known as the "angry" guy at work cause I wear my heart on my sleeve.
              Is not a moniker I am proud of. I'm working harder to disprove that than I did to "earn" it.
              Romans 5:3-5 NASB

[3]And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;
              [4] and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;
              [5] and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

And this

Ephesians 4:29-32 NASB

[29]Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
              [30] Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
              [31] Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. [32] Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
              Last edited by Pushbutton2; 10-25-2017, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Nice boots. Hang in there brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Nice boots. Hang in there brotha.

Comment

keep your head up, nothing but a stepping stone!

Comment

Hate to hear this Doc. I hope things turn around and are going your way soon.

Comment

Dang Doc! I am saddened to hear this. Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

Prayers up, never once thought of you a cocky or arrogant, you are a man that works hard and plays hard. Nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Good luck Doc!!! Maybe need to pack clothes in a Yeti next time!! Looks like a bear attacked your bag!

Comment

Good luck Doc! Hope things turn around for you soon!

If you need anything while in Austin, feel free to ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X