Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst two days of my life just took a turn further south!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deal Doc!

Comment

There is power in prayer!
      When my son was born things looked like they were going side ways for about 30 - 45 seconds and I could see the "Oh Crap" look in the docs eyes... Seems like being a OB is pretty mundane until it isn't.

He came out with the umbilical cord wrapped around his neck and that was my 1st clue what a wild child he would be!!

Doc, I'm glad it all worked out and REALLY enjoy your hunts! Keep on keeping on!!

Comment

Doc my prayers and support go out to you. The number of members praying and supporting you squash the possibility of arrogance. I always enjoy reading your threads. I hope everything works out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found and read all of this. Great news!

Comment

Congrats on the good news!!! I really enjoy reading about your hunts. Keep them coming.

Comment

Was hoping to see good news at the end of this. I have never met Doc, but I have sent him a few PM's asking for advice over the years and he could not have been more helpful. Absolutely never took his posts as cocky or arrogant. I find it very entertaining to follow some of his hunts since I would never be able to go on something like that. The only problem I have is reading through the 15 pages of comments he gets!

Congrats and Good luck Doc!

Comment

Sorry to hear you’ve had to defend your practice and reputation Doc. It’s scary how quickly life can change and ya get put on the ropes. Sounds like your skills, diligence, a good attorney and many prayers have served you well with the outcome. All glory to Him.

Comment

Working...
                X