Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you all alone in the woods when you have a cell phone that has GPS and shows your exact location at any time and date? GW's aren't trained to run a cash register at a dollar store. They are there to protect animals who can't protect themselves and preserve our resources so one day you or your kid can have a chance at a buck like this. Technology - It gives us a chance to express ourselves and ink it into permanent records. Just like this forum we all love.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      I know...let’s have a spelling contest.

Skinny
      GD pimp! Your all in this together!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        GD pimp! Your all in this together!

Hahaha!!!!

Skinny

Comment

I saw a post on Facebook from a TBH er who claims to know it all...and he stated that the GW took him in and questioned him and told him with what all he could be charged with...which caused him to “tell them what they wanted to hear”. Basically confessing if you get right down to it. I mean, who intentionally tells the law false incriminating information about your actions???

Skinny
          This is what I have thought all along. Who rats their own self out....with false evidence??? Why would a person EVER,EVER make up something like that? Unless of course,it's the truth?

Comment

Originally posted by Buckslayertx View Post
            Are you all alone in the woods when you have a cell phone that has GPS and shows your exact location at any time and date? GW's aren't trained to run a cash register at a dollar store. They are there to protect animals who can't protect themselves and preserve our resources so one day you or your kid can have a chance at a buck like this. Technology - It gives us a chance to express ourselves and ink it into permanent records. Just like this forum we all love.
            Hmmmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
              Do you guys consider a deer that has been shot a couple of days earlier and is back to hitting a feeder "mortally wounded" or does that term apply to a deer that has been shot and is in the process of dying laid up in some brush?

If I shoot a buck and see him two days later under a feeder I'm not calling him mortally wounded. I'm just calling him the deer I made a bad shot on.

I'm not saying the above is the case here with this giant by the way.
              Depends on who you are and how much street cred you got here.

Comment

Where did the post with the tbh’er 271” deer go?

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                LOL, good luck controlling your emotions with a deer of this caliber. Trust me 99% of the bow and rifle hunters on this forum would shake and their heart rate would go over 200. The rest of your comment about killing a deer outside of legal hours, how do you know this happen, were you there in person when this guy killed this deer.

I would have had full control of my emotions with a deer of that caliber... no doubt there would have been none. Nerves of steel

.....right after I fainted and fell outta the stand before I could grab my bow ..[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                  That area is like Kansas! Crops all over and a huge benefit is Archery Only County. Hunt County is another one!
                  Hunt county has a rifle season.

Comment

I saw a post on Facebook from a TBH er who claims to know it all...and he stated that the GW took him in and questioned him and told him with what all he could be charged with...which caused him to “tell them what they wanted to hear”. Basically confessing if you get right down to it. I mean, who intentionally tells the law false incriminating information about your actions???

Skinny

I saw it too, it's now removed as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Astros!

Comment

Good thing the weekend is almost here and a cold front is on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                          Yep. This sure sounds like a bad apple in the GW ranks to me. The vast majority of GWs I've ever met have been great folks. But every now and then there's a real jerk that slips into the uniform somehow that loves to flAndaunt and abuse his "power".
                          And you don't know this either, quit bashing the game warden.

Comment

Originally posted by tgridley View Post
                            And you don't know this either, quit bashing the game warden.
                            Where is Ragin?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                              Where is Ragin?
                              In a land far far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                In a land far far away.

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...