Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Motley Hall Briscoe Co Area Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumping in on this thread.

We just picked up 12k acres in Hall Co. Seen a few legal Muleys so far. I was told by several people Mule will not hit feeders. That's not so, they are hitting my feeders hard.

Sean

Comment

Anyone hunted these areas recently? Curious how the deer are moving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

post 9

Comment

post 10

Comment

post 11

Comment

post 12

Comment

post 13

Comment

post 14

Comment

post 15

hopefully I can direct message now.........................

Comment

Just drove through the panhandle area this weekend got into some Ice fog around Claude area. Never seen that before. Lots of good looking country up there. Saw some mule deer does off Hwy 287 between there and Clarendon. Would love to hunt up there in that area some day.

Comment

Well I figured I would try to revive this one for the season. Does anyone hunt in between Turkey and Matador off or near HWY 70?

Comment

Im not between Turkey and Matador but I hunt SE of Matador

Comment

Subscribed
                            I’m in north hall county…

Anyone else notice corn feeder activity drop the last few days? Had does and bucks come regularly all of September but cell cam activity has dropped to nothing but pigs and crows for October…

Comment

Originally posted by Yak blue View Post
                              Subscribed
                              I’m in north hall county…

Anyone else notice corn feeder activity drop the last few days? Had does and bucks come regularly all of September but cell cam activity has dropped to nothing but pigs and crows for October…
                              Saw the exact same in Briscoe county but activity is starting to pick-up some.

Comment

Glad I’m not the only one.

Got photos this evening of a bunch of deer after a five day absence. Body condition on the deer looks pretty good overall, given the drought…

Comment

Working...
                                X