No announcement yet.

Motley Hall Briscoe Co Area Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve seen mature bucks locked down with a doe for the last week.

Comment

Mule deer bucks are gaining leaps and bounds with the antler restrictions in place....

Comment

Originally posted by Willicd76 View Post
        Mule deer bucks are gaining leaps and bounds with the antler restrictions in place....
        That's good to hear. I saw the biologists final report and the deer that made it through the study they did had HUGE gains from 4-6 years old I mean HUGE!

Comment

Looks like I am done in the area. I hope all you guys have great season from here on out. The landowners son I discussed before has caused enough of a ruckus out there the oldman decided he didn't want anyone out there anymore.

Comment

I’m headed out to Hall tomorrow. Hope to be there until Wednesday. I’ve seen some nice Muley bucks late last year and this season as well.

Comment

Good to hear about the MD ARs. In almost 10 years on my place in Hall, I've only seen one buck outside his ears and that was late summer.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
                Looks like I am done in the area. I hope all you guys have great season from here on out. The landowners son I discussed before has caused enough of a ruckus out there the oldman decided he didn't want anyone out there anymore.
                Sorry to hear that, sir.

Comment

Motley county last weekend, all three got caught chasing the wrong doe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Niiiiiiiice!!!

Comment

Anyone seeing rut activity in Hall county we are headed up thanksgiving its usually getting good around the 20th but it was slow this past weekend thanks

Comment

Anyone been out lately? How’s the activity?

Comment

Hoping to get back this weekend or weekend after christmas. Haven’t been up, a lot of movement on covert cam though.

Comment

Chasing does still in Motely this past weekend.

Comment

I’ll be in motley hunting tomorrow. Hopefully they’re still chasing

Comment

Any news on the winners from the mule deer restricted incentives? Site says they drew on Jan 7th and supposed to be posted?

Comment

Working...
                                X