Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friend just told me no gas in San Antonio

Comment

Well I guess that by this time tomorrow all the gasoline in Texas will be in the gas tanks of vehicles parked in people's driveways. That should reduce immediate demand a bit and give the suppliers some time to catch up

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
        Well I guess that by this time tomorrow all the gasoline in Texas will be in the gas tanks of vehicles parked in people's driveways. That should reduce immediate demand a bit and give the suppliers some time to catch up
        My exact thoughts. I have 60 miles to empty and use my truck daily and no gas around here to fill up and atleast 40 miles to home but then none there to get back to work tomorrow or the deer lease this weekend.

Comment

Plenty of gas in Llano but the station I stopped at was out of diesel on all pumps.

Comment

San angelo is full of morons! I lucked out and filled up last night but have heard H-E-B is out or was and several stripes stores are out or were and not sure when the next truck is going to be delivering. no need to panic! if you need gas get gas but if not wait more will come. smh

Comment

Richard I am leaving for Brady in the morning as well. Will fill up the truck and a few gas cans myself.. Pulling a travel trailer as well... Let me know if you find out Ennis is running low. Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
                I'm headed to Childress tomorrow from Denton
                I'm leaving Denton for Childress at 3am tomorrow. I just got word from a buddy who is already out there. He got gas today no problem and the Loves in Quanah said they get there gas from Oklahoma so there should be no issues.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Shake N' Bake; 08-31-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                  Richard I am leaving for Brady in the morning as well. Will fill up the truck and a few gas cans myself.. Pulling a travel trailer as well... Let me know if you find out Ennis is running low. Thanks....
                  Ennis is low and most are out! My original plan was to head out in the morning as well but now I am not too sure what I am going to do.

Comment

They just stopped in Cisco they have fuel but are running low, manager said they will be shutting the pumps off at dark if they are not out first. Will have a delivery overnight. He said if you have a diesel use the 18 wheeler pumps they still have plenty of fuel for now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I sure do appreciate that shake n bake. thanks be safe !

Comment

Anyone have any reports around Uvalde. / Concan area. We are leaving for Garner in a few days.

Comment

Heading to quanah tomorrow. My dad is there now and went to the loves in quanah. They told him they get their gas from Oklahoma and said they will not run out. I have to fill up here in dallas first and thats the dang issue!

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                            Anyone have any reports around Uvalde. / Concan area. We are leaving for Garner in a few days.
                            Went to my lease in Uvalde yesterday and there was still gas and the panic wasn't on yet. I don't know about today as a lot can happen in 24 hours. Gas was actually cheaper there than SA.

Comment

There are lines in Vernon at the truck stop and Walmart but it looks like there is stil gas for now.

Comment

San Angelo is running out. The stripes on Sherwood is out. Lines 20+ long everywhere on west side of town.

Comment

Working...
                                X