No announcement yet.

Gas out west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are expecting short supply even in El Paso in next few days.
    Cost of fuel has gone up 24 cents last couple of days, and expecting a 15-20 cent jump today alone.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

Wichita Falls and Childress still have gas with no sign of the city folk hoarding to the pumps

tracker.gasbuddy.com

Thanks for the heads up! Heading to Quanah this afternoon.

Comment

Gone up 20-30 cents here in Colorado Springs

Comment

I just fueled up in llano. The Valero had just run out of unleaded but 711 still had gas. They said it was getting low.

Comment

been watching a pump all day here in Abilene, price keeps increasing, and lines keep getting longer. But for now it still looks readily available!

It seems to me it's a social media paranoia, causing a short term supply shortage?

Comment

We are headed out tonight so going to take an extra can or two just incase. It would be a long walk in between some of those towns. I have someone that left this morning that is suppose to keep me updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                We are supposed to head out towards Vernon and it has us wondering the same thing!

Live north of Vernon in OK. No issues here

Comment

Just filled up both cars and can. The gas rush has started at Holly Lake Ranch.

Comment

Seymour Tx gas stations were just replenished.$2.49 per gallon��

Comment

I heard llano is really low on gas. About to head in to llano for lunch and will check it out. I guess I need to see if stroeher and sons can come out and fill my over head tank. I should have called them a week ago when it got low just forgot.

Comment

Prices here in Lubbock are from 2.01 to 2.17 as of a few minutes ago.

Comment

Wal-Mart and HEB out in Stephenville.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                            Live north of Vernon in OK. No issues here
                            This time yesterday there wasn't any problems around here. I thought people in Paris had lost their minds when I left work going home at 5pm. This is happening really fast.... I went and filled up at lunch today, no line, but only 1/3 of the pumps had fuel.

Comment

2 stations I stopped at just now in Odessa are already out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                This time yesterday there wasn't any problems around here. I thought people in Paris had lost their minds when I left work going home at 5pm. This is happening really fast.... I went and filled up at lunch today, no line, but only 1/3 of the pumps had fuel.

Dang, supposed Togo to Lubbock this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X