No announcement yet.

Gas out west?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm headed to Coleman in the AM regardless. I talked to our LO this morning and she said they've still got some in as of now. If it comes down to it I can steal some red out of her tanks which she wouldn't care. Or just stay at the lease until I can buy some, I like that idea better.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
      Dang, supposed Togo to Lubbock this weekend.
      I was supposed to be going just this side of Lubbock, Dickens, but going to decide tomorrow if I am. I'm full, but can't make it back without filling up, and don't want to spend hours waiting in a gas line....

Comment

What is the forecast on gas supplies over the next few weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          I was supposed to be going just this side of Lubbock, Dickens, but going to decide tomorrow if I am. I'm full, but can't make it back without filling up, and don't want to spend hours waiting in a gas line....

I know. We can get there but need to fill to get home

Comment

Jacksboro is supposedly out of fuel and Graham will be there soon by looking at the 30-40 car lines that are at every single station in town - craziest thing I have seen in a while - I thought when you were low on something you were supposed to conserve that item so that you didn't run out of it? I guess the next time we get into a drought where the lakes are low and we are low on water supply everyone is just going to use as much water as they can so the well will go dry within a day or so. Makes perfect sense!

Comment

San Angelo - panic has set in....
              I filled up at lunch (gas) because i was low and lines were 3-4 cars long - 2.25 for regular.
              Rumors are swirling that places are running out, but I'm not in town, so can't substantiate that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

any knowledge of gas situation straight south, Corpus, Harlingen area?

family headed that way, just getting a heads up for them....

Comment

Originally posted by Bassbuster View Post
                  Plenty of fuel from Brady all the way out west. I went through Brady and Lubbock yesterday I'm in New Mexico now. Never seen and shortage of fuel
                  No shortages that I am aware of, but I filled both vehicles up just in case last night for $2.09

Comment

Originally posted by WallHunter View Post
                    I filled up at lunch (gas) because i was low and lines were 3-4 cars long - 2.25 for regular.
                    Rumors are swirling that places are running out, but I'm not in town, so can't substantiate that.

Ditto. Went to the SP to sign up for dove hunting at lunch. 30 cars deep at Sam's so I cruised all the way downtown. 5-10 deep at every convenience store.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                      Called the Allsups in Cisco at I-20 & 183 this morning. She said they had gas now, but no promises for the weekend. Said she was told that when they ran out, no more would be delivered. NUTTS! Had lots of help rounded up for the weekend. Looks like it might not happen
                      We are heading to Rising Star tomorrow. We always stop at that Allsups before we hook a left and head south on 183. Hopefully we will have gas to get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                        Jacksboro is supposedly out of fuel and Graham will be there soon by looking at the 30-40 car lines that are at every single station in town - craziest thing I have seen in a while - I thought when you were low on something you were supposed to conserve that item so that you didn't run out of it? I guess the next time we get into a drought where the lakes are low and we are low on water supply everyone is just going to use as much water as they can so the well will go dry within a day or so. Makes perfect sense!
                        America always reacts opposite of what they should

Comment

Originally posted by WallHunter View Post

Yup...people in this town are nuts...
                          Attached Files

Comment

It's crazy in San Angelo. I actually need gas as I'm below E and every gas station looks like this

Comment

Anyone been out I-10 past San Antonio to Brackettville?

Comment

Well I sure hope we can make it to our wedding shower this weekend without running outta gas lol

Comment

Working...
                                X