Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good gosh. That is a big difference.

Comment

That is crazy, thoughts and prayers for those in the path of this monster.

Comment

Mexico just had an 8.1 earthquake... it's just not north america's month.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
          I'm not one to proclaim end times, but things are getting a bit outta hand....

Luke 21:25-28

The Coming of the Son of Man
          “Then there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars; and there will be anguish on the earth among nations bewildered by the roaring sea and waves. People will faint from fear and expectation of the things that are coming on the world, because the celestial powers will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near!”

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

“Then there will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars; and there will be anguish on the earth among nations bewildered by the roaring sea and waves. People will faint from fear and expectation of the things that are coming on the world, because the celestial powers will be shaken. Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is near!”
            My grandma said the same thing the other day...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Tropical Storm Irma - now Hurricane Irma

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
              My grandma said the same thing the other day...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So did Facebook....it's was spread heavily during Harvey.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                Wow major natural disasters all over. Not to be a smart *** but, isn't Mexico part of North America?

Comment

This is a good site to have locked in and saved for you weather gurus. It also shows where nuclear sites are located, areas of disease outbreaks, pollution, and a plethora of other information. Enjoy

http://climateviewer.org/
                  Last edited by El Forajido; 09-08-2017, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                    Wow major natural disasters all over. Not to be a smart *** but, isn't Mexico part of North America?
                    Yes... that's why I said what I said.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

They just opened contra lanes

Comment

......and it's a lloooooonnnnnggggg way out and anything can change, but the GFS is picking something up around the end of September
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Wow! Cat 4 at 150 mph hitting the Keys and South Florida.....prayers and thoughts their way. I hope every single person left The Keys, Its going to be devastating.

Comment

Originally posted by kmon View Post
                                Katia was upgraded to a hurricane from TS today and is stationary and has been pretty much all day. Irma and Jose keep moving West/Northwest. Things have heating up in the tropics. Praying for all in the paths of these and they all stay away from Texas, Harvey was bad enough.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/gtwo.php?basin=atlc&fdays=2
                                So my parents left Galveston last Saturday on a cruise to Jamaica, Cozumel, Cabo San Louis, and back. The ship docks tomorrow. I'd say they were dodging all of the bad storms!

Comment

Working...
                                X