Originally posted by Brazman View Post
    You serious, Clark?

Yes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
      Yes lol

I wouldn't cancel as long as you have a room and car reserved. I would confirm both mid next week. Disney and universal are not going to loose money long and it's not there first rodeo. You can always cancel 24 hours before if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
        I wouldn't cancel as long as you have a room and car reserved. I would confirm both mid next week. Disney and universal are not going to loose money long and it's not there first rodeo. You can always cancel 24 hours before if needed.

Our room is locked down and we are staying on site so no car is needed. So we should be good I would think.

Comment

I texted a few friends down there and they closed and boarded up the shop I worked at. 5 of the guys are staying put 1 in Miami, 2 in Boyton Beach , and 3 in West Palm Beach I wish all of them well.

Comment

Tropical Storm Irma - now Hurricane Irma

Originally posted by Frawg View Post
            I have a trip planned for Islamorada in 2 weeks. It may not even be there.

Glad I bought trip insurance for this exact reason.

My daughter went there for the first time a couple weeks ago. I told her I'm glad she got to go. This is looking really bad for that area.

Comment

I was just watching the weather channel and there is another one right behind Irma. Good grief I hope it dies out in the ocean and doesn't make landfall.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                I was just watching the weather channel and there is another one right behind Irma. Good grief I hope it dies out in the ocean and doesn't make landfall.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
                Yes. we were talking about it a few posts back. it is predicted to be a strong storm making landfall around Miami in 8 days or so.

Comment

Katia was upgraded to a hurricane from TS today and is stationary and has been pretty much all day. Irma and Jose keep moving West/Northwest. Things have heating up in the tropics. Praying for all in the paths of these and they all stay away from Texas, Harvey was bad enough.

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
                    I have a trip to universal studios in orlando planned for a week from saturday. We fly in on the 16th. Should I plan on changing my plans?
                    Let the airline cancel you. Easier to get your money back that way

Comment

not good.

Comment

This is not good with Irma and Jose 5 to 8 days behind Irma and basically on the same track. Hope we get some divine intervention for wither or both of these storms! Prayers for all those in the path and those that have been affected.

Comment

Kudos to the NHC as so far their forecast track has been spot on. Like, shockingly good. Euro has been very good as well, and not near as shifty in its movements. GFS.. not so good.

Irma still a very powerful Major Hurricane, but may not currently be a Cat 5 as winds seem to be down in what Recon is finding. Still in an ERC, as evident by recon continuing to get a double wind maxima in the outer & remaining inner eyewall. Irma for whatever reason has been in a almost continuous state of this, but yesterday instead of the outer eye wall choking off the inner, and becoming the dominant, they would just merge together basically. Looks like this current one will be a more typical, and once it finishes(if) it is looks like it is going to have a HUGE eye. Wind field has expanded greatly too. Pretty amazing how it has kept its intensity so high throughout.

Reading that there is a Rita-esque evacuation in progress, and fuel is obviously in short supply. Florida seems to be doing a good job so far in preperation. In a way, they have been lucky to have such a good consensus(relatively speaking) for so many days from the models on Irma treking into or very near Florida. Harvey blew up so fast, there really wasn't much time(3 days max or so, more like 2 realizing what wascoming) for Texas officials to make their judgements and timely decisions.

Just a few thoughts, and just my opinion!

Comment

Saw this as a comparison to Andrew and Irma .. amazing how much bigger Irma is.

Comment

That's nuts!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Saw this as a comparison to Andrew and Irma .. amazing how much bigger Irma is.

Mother of God.....

Comment

Working...
                                X