Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEO View Post
    I got a little choked up seeing an interview on twitter he did for CBS. Said it's costing $30k a day for the people to be there. I doubt that includes all the furniture that can't be sold at full price afterward.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I bet lots of those people he sheltered come back and take care of him on the revenue loss.... he just bought customers for LIFE with what he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What ever reasoning, glad he opened up his stores for this, may have a past but standup guy in hard times is always appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I got a little choked up seeing an interview on twitter he did for CBS. Said it's costing $30k a day for the people to be there. I doubt that includes all the furniture that can't be sold at full price afterward.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
        wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Brush Country View Post
          They should honor him by naming a School in the Houston area after him. He is probably the best down to earth Texan we may ever get to know in our life time. With all he does for his community.
          Well, since Houston is named after Sam Houston, name the whole dang thing after him. You know they are going to come after city names next.

Columbus Ohio is going to be Some Liberal Martyr, Ohio soon.

Comment

Something he's also known for in the Volunteer Firefighter community is with furnishing fire stations with crew quarter furniture (beds), living room furniture (recliners and couches), and kitchen sets. More than once he has donated thousands and thousands of dollars worth of furniture for our stations over the years. If he's trying to right his karma, I don't care. He sure as hell is doing it right.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X