No announcement yet.

Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We only buy from Gallery for all the reasons stated. If he's making up for past indiscretions, he is forgiven in my book.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I knew I would get some blowback but I am talking about things seedier than not paying taxes. That's it for me on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        I knew I would get some blowback but I am talking about things seedier than not paying taxes. That's it for me on this subject.
        We all have a history and a past. I don't care if he has Hilary's lost emails hidden in his keester, he does enough good to overcome his failings.

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know. Tell me more

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
            Inquiring minds want to know. Tell me more
            Its cocaine. Everyone has gone through rough times in some form or fashion. This guy should be an example of digging yourself out and making something of yourself and giving back.

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
              Mack turning his stores over to people to shelter in just reinforces an already stellar image I have of the man.
              I'm gonna make it a point to buy something from that man even if it takes me a 10 hour drive to get there.
              And they will beat you home delivering it. Just an awesome good hearted man.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Its cocaine. Everyone has gone through rough times in some form or fashion. This guy should be an example of digging yourself out and making something of yourself and giving back.

If that's what he's referring to I care less about that than the tax thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whatever...he's stepping up to the plate for needy Texans in a big way right now. Had never heard of him before, but it's an inspirational piece of the story that needs some inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    If that's what he's referring to I care less about that than the tax thing.

He's sold more than mattresses!

With that said, I think he's a great guy and has done more good than any harm he may have done way back then. We've spent a lot of money with him, last time we went to his store he stopped us and spent 5-10 minutes just visiting with us.

Comment

The dude is a top notch American always steps up to the plate! At a minimum he gives away a bunch of furniture! Usually does lots more than that!

When we bought our livingroom suit from them, the salesman told us they would do whatever we needed done when they delivered our stuff. Delivery guys offered to mow the grass, take the dog out, wash our vehicles, vacuum the floors, etc. And this was at 11:00pm! When I laughed, he looked at me and said he meant it!

Top notch company with a top notch owner and employees!

Comment

We are lucky to have him in houston

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Google him....he may just be trying to make up for his legal indiscretions from many years ago. But he has been a solid citizen for the last 15-20 years.
                          Did you even read / understand the dispute ?

Comment

Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Originally posted by Man View Post

I used to eat that chit for breakfast and I turned out ok. JK on the breakfast part but I did party my arse off in my younger years and I wouldn't want anyone to judge me for the person I have become over some stupid things I have done from the ages of 18 to 23.

Last edited by Black Ice; 08-30-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I got a little choked up seeing an interview on twitter he did for CBS. Said it's costing $30k a day for the people to be there. I doubt that includes all the furniture that can't be sold at full price afterward.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X