No announcement yet.

Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he the owner of Gallery Furniture? He opened those stores on Sunday or Monday, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
      Is he the owner of Gallery Furniture? He opened those stores on Sunday or Monday, right?
      Yes he opened the doors to 2 of his locations on Sunday.

Comment

Awsome dude

Comment

He is the one who always gives away furniture if the local teams win the championships right?
          Great guy right there !!! Been thinking about new mattresses...may be giving him my business very soon !!!

Comment

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
            Mack turning his stores over to people to shelter in just reinforces an already stellar image I have of the man.
            I'm gonna make it a point to buy something from that man even if it takes me a 10 hour drive to get there.
            He does something everytime there is a crisis. He is a stand up guy and once I am able to enter my home and clean/repair it, I am going to buy my furniture from him.

Comment

Makes me want to drive down there next time I need furniture. Sounds like one of the good guys!

Comment

Good guy. Great businessman. Puts his heart and money into it!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  They will be on the road as soon as you order. Even to Hawaii
                  Think you can still get it same day in Hawaii???

The dude is awesome, no doubt. If you listen to his interviews, he has so much energy, and not just for his age, but for anyone. Good guy for sure.

Comment

Mattress Mack is on Fox News, I'm watching him all the way up in Buffalo New York. (Work overnight)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There isn't anything more I can say that hasn't been said. The guy is truly truly amazing.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNUDTwT8fvE"]Classic Gallery Furniture Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Google him....he may just be trying to make up for his legal indiscretions from many years ago. But he has been a solid citizen for the last 15-20 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
                          Not to be a Debbie Downer, but Google him....he may just be trying to make up for his legal indiscretions from many years ago. But he has been a solid citizen for the last 15-20 years.

Meh, holding back taxes because the business district doesn't do anything for the locality isn't all that bad in my book.

Comment

"That guy!"

Comment

Man he just let the public come in and flop on thousands of dollars worth of matresses! hats off to him.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X