Purple Mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    I've had mine a few months, and with the exception of this full body rash and constant foaming at the mouth, I'm sleeping great.....

Sold![emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've narrowed it down to a Purple or Sealy Cocoon chill. Leaning towards the sealy because of this review [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4GJz1EXX3U"]Mattress Buying Guide - Purple vs Casper vs Leesa vs Tuft & Needle vs Cocoon Sealy vs Bear - YouTube[/ame]

Not being hot is my number 1 concern.

Comment

9 months in on having a purple mattress and I'm still satisfied. It is a good comfortable and adequately supportive, but not a "wonder" mattress that cures all. If price was lower I'd probably buy another for the guest room.

Comment

I am looking at Tuft & Needle talked to a guy that has one last night. He is happy and said his back if feeling better when he wakes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
            So the ends are closed up. Unlike a taco where the ends are open.......
            It weighs a HELLUVA lot more than one would think....
            and once unwrapped ..good ****in luck getting that thing back in that tube if you ever need to...
            IF we send it back ..its going back folded in a big *** box.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              I wanted to get a purple mattress for a spare bed until I watched this....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seems like purple is hiding something
              I bought a purple pillow around May just to try it out and decide later on the mattress. I had been using it on and off to try to determine if I like it better than my regular pillow. I finally started using it exclusively around July. The last 2-3 months I have noticed my eyes have felt tired and red no matter how much sleep I got. I chocked that up to some kind of allergies, which I have never had, but after seeing some of these videos of the purple pillow today, I am convinced that is the problem. It will go into the trash when I get to the house tonight. Just FYI if your thinking about the pillow.

Comment

Broke down and bought a Purple. Slept on it for a few weeks and returned it.
                Wife hated it.
                Was ok for me.
                Not much different than our $300 memory foam mattress we had.
                We are back on the $300 mattress and looking for something different.

Returning through Amazon went smooth. Sent us a return label and UPS came to pick it up. UPS guy wasn't happy LOL

Comment

Really thinking of tuff and needle mint mattress. Our current memory foam has seen much better days.

Comment

I'm looking at the Lull right now

Comment

Bought one that I'm about to return. Just too firm for me as a side sleeper, I like more of a plush mattress.

Comment

For those that returned I almost did the same thing.
                        All these shipped in a box mattress need time to break in. After about 45-60 days I noticed a difference. Sucks to wait that long but me and the wife like ours.

Also the spacing between the slats for the “box spring” plays a big factor too I noticed

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                          For those that returned I almost did the same thing.
                          All these shipped in a box mattress need time to break in. After about 45-60 days I noticed a difference. Sucks to wait that long but me and the wife like ours.

Also the spacing between the slats for the “box spring” plays a big factor too I noticed
                          Valid point here. It took a little bit to break in. I just bought a second Purple for the ranch and really like them a lot.

Comment

Not sure if you are breaking in the mattress or the mattress is breaking you in... Either way, after to weeks if terrible painful sleep i put on 5" of memory foam and it slept great... But not paying 1500 for memory foam base..

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X