Purple Mattress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
    I've got a new serta that I'm about to get a refund on. Hot and way to firm for me. Thanks for the help.
    Do a "purple mattress" search on here. There was a long thread on it just a short while back.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
      [/B]
      This! It's incredible isn't it?? My shoulders were awful, and now I'm pain free.
      Yes. I spent several days at my in-laws sleeping on a regular mattress. And by the last morning I couldn't wait to go home to the purple mattress because of the increasing shoulder pain. Granted their mattresses aren't good. And I have become accustom to the purple

Comment

Just bought (like clicked pay a minute ago literally) a king purple based on these threads...
        hope it helps my back, shoulder and neck pain

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          Just bought (like clicked pay a minute ago literally) a king purple based on these threads...
          hope it helps my back, shoulder and neck pain
          How long did they tell you it would be? They told me 4 to 6 weeks. I got it in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            How long did they tell you it would be? They told me 4 to 6 weeks. I got it in a week.
            2 to 7 days

Comment

We ordered a Purple after searching mattress stores and only finding 3 we really liked, all in the $4k range... then cancelled the Purple order when we found one of our top 3 on clearance at Nebraska Furniture Mart marked down from $3899 to $749!

Comment

Just ordered one off of Amazon. $1299 total for a king.

Comment

I can add about the sore joints etc. My wife always woke up with her hip sore on our old mattress. She hasn't had any pain since we got the purple.

Comment

Our king got here today.
                    Gonna need a chiropractor just from getting it in the house...
                    It sits way lower than our sealy... gonna have to get something between the box frame and it to raise it back up.. we like to sleep high.
                    We'll see how this goes.

Comment

I wanted to get a purple mattress for a spare bed until I watched this....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seems like purple is hiding something

Comment

I have purple spray paint for $29 a can. Get it while it's hot! I mean cold

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          Our king got here today.
                          Gonna need a chiropractor just from getting it in the house...
                          It sits way lower than our sealy... gonna have to get something between the box frame and it to raise it back up.. we like to sleep high.
                          We'll see how this goes.
                          Please keep us posted on your review. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Uh oh. No more purple magic???

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

He makes some great points. He needs to update his wardrobe, though!

Comment

not me

Comment

Working...
                                X