Beautiful deer chickenwily and congrats to kiddo

Comment

Awesome Deer CW and little Mrs Codyw48.
      Adam did you have any luck?

Comment

Originally posted by mpotts View Post
        Awesome Deer CW and little Mrs Codyw48.
        Adam did you have any luck?
        I'll give you a hand posting a picture ofyour buck if you want Marshall.

Comment

Here you go bud.

Comment

Congrats guy's and gal's!!

Comment

Thanks GUNNY! you are the man

Comment

I couldn't resist adding the ear tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  I couldn't resist adding the ear tag.

That was a nice touch! looks real you have skills.

Comment

I hope they get spooked and go north to Hamilton. Nice bucks bro...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                      Awesome and congrats!! South of you about an hour or so and have a family place in Rumley. You bring Dimmit with you?
                      Oh yeah, dimmits here. Killing a lot less deer at this ranch. hopefully he doesn't get to bored. Will still go south and help guide a few hunts and cull so he will get a few under his belt but nothing like before. Rumley isn't to far at all. Lot different country up this way!

Comment

Lots of good looking deer for several of y'all. This weekend was pretty action packed early morning in Lometa and slow in the afternoon. Got a nice young 9 showing up regularly and caught a glimpse of a stud 8 but, never came within 160 yards.

Comment

Well one of my best friends that hunts with us now got it done Sunday morning. I just got him a shooting a bow back in June or July. He picked up on it pretty dang fast. Fast forward to this past weekend he wasn't having really any activity at his stand and since I had filled my buck tag Saturday evening I asked him if he wanted to go sit in my pop up behind camp. I've had a doe parade coming to that feeder all summer long and but no buck activity. I told him we would have a good shot at him getting a crack at a doe. After almost killing us with the thermacell inside the pop up blind we had a fawn come in and eat a little bit. We decided about 945 we would head to camp. Well at 940 a tall 10 walked up to the feeder put of nowhere! Then he bumped off and a big bodied deer strolls up behind him. It's the big 6 I've been after for a couple years! He had no idea what deer it was just that it looked mature and it was legal haha I told him to shoot the one at the feeder. Next thing I know the arrow is on its way and the big 6 has a big spray of heart blood blowing out of him! The ramcat did it's job and he only made it about 45 yards. Couldn't be more happy for him and it sure was awesome to be able to be with him on his first bow kill and first good buck! Needless to say he is now addicted like all of us are . Here is his stud 7 yr old 6 point. He was 17 inches inside and huge bodied. No scale but he had to be pushing up towards the 200 mark

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to you and your buddy on getting him into archery and to him for getting it done. By the way that is a good first buck for him.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done. Both of you. Nice 6

Comment

Getting to share the experience of him getting his first with a bow was so awesome! He hadn't really hunted before we became friends and it's awesome to be able to see him progress through his hunting career. Is asked him after the shot if he ever cared about shooting one with a rifle again and he wasted no time telling me NO! haha thanks everybody for all the congrats ! Good luck to everyone this season.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X