Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Lampasas 2017 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Deer Adam.Making memories

Comment

Originally posted by axisbuck View Post
      This season has been tough on us with cows destroying the feeders and me having to hand corn and hunt. I was getting this 10pt buck semi regularly on camera and he finally messed up this morning and the best part of it is my son was with me. He shot a doe in youth season and this is his first year hunting with me. Im truly blessed

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This season has been tough on us with cows destroying the feeders and me having to hand corn and hunt. I was getting this 10pt buck semi regularly on camera and he finally messed up this morning and the best part of it is my son was with me. He shot a doe in youth season and this is his first year hunting with me. Im truly blessed
        Congrats!

Comment

Great buck! Well done.

Comment

Very nice buck....congrats.

Comment

Ditto, awesome deer and congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X