Comment

Awesome deer

Comment

Great deer - congrats!

Comment

Awesome. That one is a looker

Comment

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
              We may be calling you a little later. Just sent you a PM. We are north of Lampasas a few miles near 281 and 2227. Thx!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              In for ldps if all else fails I moved to Evant about two months ago so me and my tracking dog are less than 30 miles but today is busy. PM me if you get in a bind

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenJ View Post
                In for ldps if all else fails I moved to Evant about two months ago so me and my tracking dog are less than 30 miles but today is busy. PM me if you get in a bind
                Didn't know you were in the area J. Not guiding down south this year?

Comment

Nice buck congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Didn't know you were in the area J. Not guiding down south this year?
                    Was Asstant managing down south for the last 4 years. Took a head ranch manager job up here in Evant, just moved in August. Where you located?

Comment

Was Asstant managing down south for the last 4 years. Took a head ranch manager job up here in Evant, just moved in August. Where you located?
                      Awesome and congrats!! South of you about an hour or so and have a family place in Rumley. You bring Dimmit with you?

Comment

Thanks much. We couldn't find any blood. Spent about 1.5 hrs looking for the arrow or a body with no luck. Reached out to Courtney at Texas Tracking Dogs and we determined we hit slightly high in the backstrap and probably not lethal. We will hopefully see this buck again this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

ya'll lucky. All I saw was a Doe with twin fawns and a young forky buck.

Comment

Great looking deer man congrats

Comment

My daughter got it done again. That makes number 7 for her.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Codyw48 View Post
                                My daughter got it done again. That makes number 7 for her.

Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X