Size:	149.4 KB
ID:	24543395

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2555.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	24543396

Comment

Saturday's lunch was Red Deer burgers and the trimmin's... They turned out lip smackin' gooooood!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7547.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	24543397

Notice the bacon... That's blasphemy far as I'm concerned, but others wanted a little bacon with their burgers... Was my first time using the presses for cookin' bacon... won't be the last! It turned out about the best I ever ate (separately of course! Ain't no way it's right to put bacon on a hamburger!!)

Humor me... I'm tryin' to "un-see" Chew's ginney pig post... !

Comment

Charlie, ain't nuthin wrong with bacon on a burger. Now beans in chili is a whole nuther story

Comment

I am having a hard time not going out and just buying one. Kitchen remodel is about to put a dent on the wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Charlie, ain't nuthin wrong with bacon on a burger. Now beans in chili is a whole nuther story
            amen

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Griddled up some peruvian cuy (guinea pigs). Family loved it! They got everything at the local messican meat market.

[ATTACH]912984[/ATTACH]
              Now you gotta throw that griddle away after cooking them rats on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Griddled up some peruvian cuy (guinea pigs). Family loved it! They got everything at the local messican meat market.

[ATTACH]912984[/ATTACH]
                Say whhhhaaaatttt..

Comment

Oh don't EVEN get me started about beans where they don't belong... Now you put bacon or a good ham bone in a pot of beans, you got yoreseff somethin' goooood rat thar!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Oh don't EVEN get me started about beans where they don't belong... Now you put bacon or a good ham bone in a pot of beans, you got yoreseff somethin' goooood rat thar!
                    You got that right. Charro beans are mucho delicio. There’s a little place in Waxahachie that sells a wonderful example. Some little Hispanic ladies prepare it all.

Comment

Bacon, beans, and ham bone! Sounds good, but we going off the griddle now

Comment

The family was wanting chicken fajitas again. They said it was so good Saturday they wanted some more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

thank you sir.
                          See post 134

Comment

Love me some Julio's AC. That's good stuff right there...

Comment

I lied, going to pick up my 36" from Walmart, they have them for sale $249.00. Question is do I go blackstone for $249.00 or Blue Rhino Razor for $299? Or is the 28" big enough?

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                                Do you slice the ribeye yourself?

Had fajitas and tablitas this weekend.
                                Oh boy, is Bwanas and Aix Sponsa coming over here too? I won't be able to handle the excitement

Comment

Working...
                                X