McMullen Ranch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    Well........we were both off. Way off! He ended up at 189". I literally missed him by 25". We offered him to a few paid hunters and everyone kind of turned their nose up at him. Well he was either 6.5 or 7.5 this year and never would grow any tine length (except down). I was super happy to get him. He basically is a 10x10. Adds up more then I give credit for! He had 112" down and 77" up!
    Thats a stud deer Hunter!!!

Comment

Hunter killed him last night. Really nice buck we have been watching several years. Rough score 193” +/-
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	24693404

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You always produce some great deer and that one is no exception! Good job.

Comment

Those are some nice deer.

Comment

Now that's a stud, congrats to the hunter.

Rwc

Comment

Stud deer. Congrats to that hunter. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

awesome deer

Comment

Hunters shot a real nice buck at last night. Weren’t sure on the shot. After 1.5hrs this AM they found blood trail. Called Roy Hindes and they got it sorted out! Deer was dead about .5 mile from shot at a pond.

Comment

I bet that was a LONG SLEEPLESS night for the shooter.

Comment

Nice buck

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                      Hunters shot a real nice buck at last night. Weren’t sure on the shot. After 1.5hrs this AM they found blood trail. Called Roy Hindes and they got it sorted out! Deer was dead about .5 mile from shot at a pond.

Great mass!!!!!!!! Congrats to the hunter on a great trophy!!!!!!!!

Comment

First deer from Sunday was 199 5/8 and the one from last night/this morning was 189 2/8. Two really nice clean bucks that were both in that 6-7 year old range.

Comment

Yes sir, I like the heck out of the 189's typical frame.

Congrats to another very lucky hunter!

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Man, I still wish I had my little lease in Tilden! That place was awesome!

Looks like y'all got a great place too! Very nice critters!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I grew up in Tilden bro. Growing up I raised several fawns of course I released them at the appropriate time. Several family members have big ranches in Mc Mullen Co. Lots of monster bucks.

Comment

Been an uneventful season for the most part. My brother went to our family place in Utopia and knocked down this 8.5 yr old buck that scored 211”. We have had hunters try and kill this buck for the past 2 seasons and nobody has been able to get it done. Great ending to a great deer.

Comment

Yep, that's a freaking giant!

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X